Last Friday my bulkhead lock was hard to turn so I wrote it up. Dude changed the core for Monday, but it was just as hard to turn so I wrote it up again. Today its still very difficult to turn, only now it's greasy as well. While he was at it he changed the back door lock and replaced the latch using screws that are too long and protrude through the door directly behind the handle and it bit my knuckle. During peak, the spring for my helper's seat broke so I wrote it up. He didn't do it right and the seat would only spring about halfway back. So with about 300 stops the seat would be in the way when trying to get boxes past it. When I wrote it up he replied that it met manufacturer's specs. After about a week I asked his manager to fix it and it was done. There is no real point to all of this, just wanted to vent and share.