My, oh my!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Any plans on getting a chat function back? I know it wasn't used too much most of the time, but there were times in the past it was used a bit, and not just drunk chats.
I got one with that shoutbox feed thing in the sidebar. Figuring out how to set it up is on the to do list.

Nimnim

The Nim
So instead of posting, maybe we should be working on that???

Lol, don't ban me, I'm kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence you pleb! Former mods don't have protection from the ban hammer!
069.gif

upschuck

Does anything in the lucky charms besides the"like" button mean anything? The like button will add to the counter and all, but the other ones don't seem to add to anything or for any purpose.

Nimnim

The Nim
Personally I think Mjollnir is a cooler and better hammer, but sadly I don't think our Cheryl or any of the mods are strong enough to wield it, plus it's more likely to end a life than ban from a forum.

Nimnim

The Nim
Does anything in the lucky charms besides the"like" button mean anything? The like button will add to the counter and all, but the other ones don't seem to add to anything or for any purpose.

They all show up on your profile on the left side under post ratings, but likes is prioritized and shows up when you're browsing and look in the upper right.

upschuck

They all show up on your profile on the left side under post ratings, but likes is prioritized and shows up when you're browsing and look in the upper right.

I think likes are the only thing that gets you points, which correlates to the rep points.

Nimnim

The Nim
I think likes are the only thing that gets you points, which correlates to the rep points.

It might, but as far as I can tell the likes only help you get trophies that gives you trophy points. There's still a separate listing for positive ratings, which at least on my profile adds up things like likes, agrees, funny, winner, informative, etc. . .

Everything is being tracked, but the importance is up for grabs it seems. It's not like the old like rep system where it was either likes or pos/neg rep.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Sorry, I'm trying to fix the contrast issues. The colors that looked good on the test forum looked too light to me when I used them here.