My Peak Hiring Story - So far - what will happen next

AndrewK

I'm sure you do.
Tell me again why you are juggling two part time jobs, and desperately trying to keep a job that makes less than 11 dollars an hour?
This is why i had second thoughts of creating an account on here to be honest..i was expecting a bunch of overweight depressed uneducated truck drivers who think there apart of society but in reality all they do is put brown boxes on cement for a living to start going off on the forums, chow fellas.

AndrewK

you predicted your own future , you are correct , BYE BYE ROOKIE
YUP I DID ! I also predicted that i'll be able to walk straight 30 yrs from now and not be on a cane before retirement. But oh well..you made 30 dollars an hour and was a keyboard warrior to newbies who are looking for work!? Right!? Cya!

AndrewK

You need thick skin to work at UPS , obviously your a sensitive little snowflake ..go smoke your vape and update your Facebook
So the guy who came at me first and drew first blood by calling me a 'rookie' (prob because he hates his life) is now calling me a sensitive snowflake...yup makes sense

trickpony1

This is why i had second thoughts of creating an account on here to be honest..i was expecting a bunch of overweight depressed uneducated truck drivers who think there apart of society but in reality all they do is put brown boxes on cement for a living to start going off on the forums, chow fellas.

they're

a part

hope this helps.

(I'm a truck driver).

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Say that to me 10 yrs from now when you cant arch your back any longer
How would you know what UPS does to the human body? Just because you thought you had a job and busted your ass carrying overweights on your shoulder doesn’t mean I do ..

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
There we go! I like how you edited "kinda similar to what you are going to hear soon from UPS" part. I knew you knew that you sounded like a 50 yr old! Getting better
You should probably stop wasting your time on here and look for another job..since you are seasonal