My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Instigator

Your hiding behind him calling out 3 TDU turd liars. You said he was suspended for corruption. So still waiting on these corruption charges.
You are such an idiot. Go cry yourself to sleep. The IRB determined O brought reproach upon the Union and violated Landrum Griffen by using his authority to threaten members. If you don't get that, go back to first grade.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
You are such an idiot. Go cry yourself to sleep. The IRB determined O brought reproach upon the Union and violated Landrum Griffen by using his authority to threaten members. If you don't get that, go back to first grade.
Waiting on your corruption claim. Spin that TDU top. I'll bet your not even a Teamster.

wide load

You still jockeying horses?

Gimme Danger

Your hiding behind him calling out 3 TDU turd liars. You said he was suspended for corruption. So still waiting on these corruption charges.

I'm not sure you watched the video, stink load, if that's what you remember about it.
O threatened to punish members who chose to run for union office. I suppose he didn't like that his good buddy ended up losing the election.

wide load

I'm not sure you watched the video, stink load, if that's what you remember about it.
O threatened to punish members who chose to run for union office. I suppose he didn't like that his good buddy ended up losing the election.
Watched the video. Saw the whole thing. Not just the single line taken out of the 10 min. 3 TDU turds that ran on a web of lies and deceit. Sorry if the truth hurts.

Instigator

Watched the video. Saw the whole thing. Not just the single line taken out of the 10 min. 3 TDU turds that ran on a web of lies and deceit. Sorry if the truth hurts.
Whatever you think, still got your boy , and IBT VP, a two week suspension for bringing reproach upon this great union.

image.jpeg
TDU sucks

10 point

Still waiting on your corruption allegations.
Still waiting!
Why don't you look up the word "corruption" or Google it instead of blindly ranting and displaying a pompous attitude here?

Corruption is more than misuse of funds or other similar issues.

The biggest parallel to the term "corruption" is the loss of trust by corrupt (dishonesty, lying, etc and other unethical behavior) actions.

Let's not try to reinvent the wheel without doing your homework.

Sean O is an awesome Principle Officer and BA. He constantly makes great strides for his members. His members love him. His elections are constantly white ballot. When you are this successful there will always be a bunch of punk armchair quarterbacks on an anonymous Internet forum hating on him.

Sean O local 25

Also I might add his commitment to help out with autism is unparalleled in any local any craft or union. I seriously doubt anyone gives back to his fellow man like this man does. This man helps no only his members others members he helps out special needs people and KIDS. Mans a man and a hero to many. I'd put his legacy against anyone who's ever graced this forum. When this man dies he will have thousands at his funeral. This measures a man. How many will be at yours?