My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

I don't imagine Sean talks to the Company the same way that he talks to the members.
Typicality you don't see a lot of him members on this forum. Typically a lot of people come here because they are angry but not always. He has a couple members here who are very happy but it goes to show what kind of service his members get.

10 point

Sean O local 25

Also I might add his commitment to help out with autism is unparalleled in any local any craft or union. I seriously doubt anyone gives back to his fellow man like this man does. This man helps no only his members others members he helps out special needs people and KIDS. Mans a man and a hero to many. I'd put his legacy against anyone who's ever graced this forum. When this man dies he will have thousands at his funeral. This measures a man. How many will be at yours?
You don't have a clue how many will be at my or anyone else's funeral. Speculate on.

I know MANY Teamsters that don't and haven't had the platform your hero has had but with their extremely limited free time, have mentored, helped raise, and stood in the gap for underprivileged kids that would no doubt be dead or incarcerated if not for their sacrificial lives.

I don't know SO and I'm not judging him. Neither am I a "punk". Choose your words carefully.

With all that said, others have beefs for reasons all their own and sides are chosen on here for political and personal gain but to diminish and demean others posters on here who have seemingly valid issues using speculation is short sighted at best.

5habits100

And BrownCafe says....
How's that working out for TDU in Ohio? They wanted to run someone in every local in Ohio. Not working out well. In 908 one of the TDU people don't even have the nerve to run in the delegates election he talked others into running. He can't use the excuse that he would lose money because he isn't running for office. It the delegates race. But he won't run for office either because he don't want to be held accountable he wants to be part of the problem not part of the solution.

It's 12:20 and TDU sucks

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I picture him being Billy Bob Bad Ass at Union meetings and "Yes, sir", "No, sir" when dealing with middle and upper management.
I was thinking more along these lines...
lmad-curtain.GIF

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How's that working out for TDU in Ohio? They wanted to run someone in every local in Ohio. Not working out well. In 908 one of the TDU people don't even have the nerve to run in the delegates election he talked others into running. He can't use the excuse that he would lose money because he isn't running for office. It the delegates race. But he won't run for office either because he don't want to be held accountable he wants to be part of the problem not part of the solution.

If you are talking about the person I think you are, I can tell you with great certainty, that you are completely full of crap.

The man I speak of has been nothing short of a selfless steward for the union and it's members.
He is in the twilight of his career and working years and is attempting to pass the torch to the next generation in his local, in hopes of unseating an inept Eboard.

This will start in the delegates election.

You pretend to know so much about everybody else, why don't you tell us some "ferry tales" about yourself?

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
He also uses his position of authority to threaten members and to punish them if they disagree with them. A two week suspension was not enough. They should have banned him for life.
Why? It's not like he embezzled dues money to fund his international elect. Imagine if that happened? Crazy.

10 point

I used to respect your position. I always enjoyed the verbal sparring from time to time.

Now, I see that you've got no problem showing yourself to be a malicious liar. Your credibility, for what it's worth to me, is wrapped around baseless lies and I do happen to know where liars end up.

The sad part is that no one that knows about your lying posts actually cares what you say.

That's all you'll get. You're not worth responding to anymore. Such childish lies from a grown man.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I picture him being Billy Bob Bad Ass at Union meetings and "Yes, sir", "No, sir" when dealing with middle and upper management.
This is not the case. He shows respect to respectful division managers. But if your other than that, he will torture and embarrass them.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
He also uses his position of authority to threaten members and to punish them if they disagree with them. A two week suspension was not enough. They should have banned him for life.
Former local pres of 804 Tim S calls his members clowns...

Lol let me run for general president of the of the teamsters!

Lolzs this is what you want???!! Bunch of smurfing whining members!

Instigator

Look if you are a wuss than you would be scared of him. The man pees standing up just like me. He looks you in the eye has a good firm handshake and is a man. See the problem with you is you are scared. You always through that thug card out there. See you already lost before you walked into the room. Men these day aren't like men used to be. They always want to cry. Whatever happened to being a man and actually trying to out think the man or grind? I don't know. I can tell you are one of those men that would always go to th I feel threatened card.
It's throw dummy, not through

Instigator

Actually BUG and I know you know this UPS is very intimated by Sean O. He is actually a throw back to the late Jimmy H. O. friend. friend. A. S. R.
Dude me a mans man. And that's no TOS violation because he has pass d away God rest his soul.
It's intimidated dummy, not intimated

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
...{content deleted for brevity}

The ocular coverage has been the only bad part we've found because the eye Dr my wife uses is leaps and bounds ahead of the rest in our local area but guess what?....sometimes things aren't perfect in life.

off topic, but:
@10 point , a member of my Local was in a similar situation. It turned out to be a relatively quick & easy process (by that eye Dr's staff) to become a Teamcare provider.

10 point

off topic, but:
@10 point , a member of my Local was in a similar situation. It turned out to be a relatively quick & easy process (by that eye Dr's staff) to become a Teamcare provider.
Thank you. My wife asked the staff (there's several UPSers that go to him) if they could check on becoming a provider and they said the reimbursement was substandard.

Thanks for the reminder(!) because some services got upgraded in 2016 and it would be worth revisiting.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
The cat is fighting riveting, but I was really hoping @LagunaBrown or @5habits100 would explain how the Western pension is "fully funded and in the green", while the Central is upside down and inside out?

Somehow they both skipped over that question earlier, so I will pose it again.

How were all of the supposedly "unavoidable" pension pitfalls that befell the Central, "avoided" by the West, leaving them "fully funded and in the green" while other funds fail?

What is this vortex that has apparently encapsulated the Western Region, making them immune to deregulation, stock market volatility, etc ?

Western conference of teamsters pension fund includes ups part timers.

Are you saying that the inclusion of UPS part timers in the Western Conference Teamsters Pension Fund has kept it "fully funded and in the green"?
Including UPS part timers in Teamster multi employer pension funds has undoubtedly been helpful to the Western Region/Conference (and those part timers who transition to full time), however I'm pretty sure there are at least 2 other large Teamster MEPFs that also receive contributions for UPS part timers, but are/were in bad shape despite that windfall.

There is clearly more to it than that.