My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Spongebob1

youll have to excuse me i don't take orders very well. But I'll answer your question indirectly, I'd vote for either

Me to,!!!

Although I think friend.Z has more name recognition, and he's been a Teamster for almost 40 yrs and twenty-five of those yrs he's been an agent and or officer, I think he has a better chance to win, but I do like both, I think either one would make a good GP,......js

Last edited:

5habits100

Why do you avoid the question? It's so simple to answer. Anyone can do it. Who is better?
Let me answer. They all thought Tim was better that is why they praised him. They found out a few weeks ago that isn't the case so they dropped him down and went with their second choice. Fred is happy because he doesn't like Tim anyway. My question to you or anyone is what will they say if Tim loses the delegates election? Will they say he is stepping down for some type of reason, will they just flat out kick him to the curb or will they stay with a guy in the number 2 position in the IBT that can't get the support in his own local?
Fred should be upset that he was number 2 to that guy.

5habits100

Me to,!!!

Although I think friend.Z has more name recognition, and he's been a Teamster for almost 40 yrs and twenty-five of those yrs he's been an agent and officer, I think he has a better chance to win, but I do like both, I think either one would make a good GP,......js
Way to spin it. Still not going to work out.

5habits100

Me to,!!!

Although I think friend.Z has more name recognition, and he's been a Teamster for almost 40 yrs and twenty-five of those yrs he's been an agent and officer, I think he has a better chance to win, but I do like both, I think either one would make a good GP,......js
Way to spin it. Still not going to work out.

Spongebob1

image.jpeg