My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

10 point

Unless you have to do what you have to do to take care of your family.

That's the only way I'd be an oil rig worker.
The money is definitely there.
The 1980's boom was nuts.
I remember one of my family members that got hired on to a rig said when he cashed him two week paycheck he couldn't fold his wallet closed.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We'll in all fairness, almost anybody is a better choice for president than H.

What has H accomplished besides concessions, raising everyones union dues, and a better golf game?
Took the international from the brink of disaster. Our building in Washington was a cesspool under TDU now it's a respected institution again. Also, strike fund is great since 97. Also, he brought back the right to strike. Thanks Hoffa!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Took the international from the brink of disaster. Our building in Washington was a cesspool under TDU now it's a respected institution again. Also, strike fund is great since 97. Also, he brought back the right to strike. Thanks H!
Took the International from the brink of disaster?

What disaster?

The fact that the Old Guard wasn't in charge?

By The Book

Took the international from the brink of disaster. Our building in Washington was a cesspool under TDU now it's a respected institution again. Also, strike fund is great since 97. Also, he brought back the right to strike. Thanks H!
It seems the area closer to home always gets the attention. As for bringing back the right to strike....where was that in the last negotiations, at impasse time for the members.

anHOURover

Dude are you on drugs? You need to seek help. Teamcare has an infrastructure in place to help you with your drug and alcohol addiction. I support you in your cry for help. Call your family doctor. The first step is saying you have a problem.

We covered this before.. Teamcare sucks! Fred told the truth!!! It's not the company plan. I bow down to fred Z

Spongebob1

I defend him because the alternative would be detrimental to the union. What you and others believe on here is a joke.

What's detrimental to the 'TEAMSTERS' is keeping H-H in charge for another five yrs,!

H. is a failure, he's destroying this Union piece by piece, you seven or eight on here can rant all you want, some of you sound so Childish,....
Talk to the freight guys, or car haul or ups'er or retirees, members are pizzed,.... Mr.Z maybe second choice, but in my book he's first choice, his resume speaks for it's self, he's a proven leader and he is what the Teamsters need right now,

image.jpeg
What's detrimental to the 'TEAMSTERS' is keeping H-H in charge for another five yrs,!

H. is a failure, he's destroying this Union piece by piece, you seven or eight on here can rant all you want, some of you sound so Childish,....
Talk to the freight guys, or car haul or ups'er or retirees, members are pizzed,.... Mr.Z maybe second choice, but in my book he's first choice, his resume speaks for it's self, he's a proven leader and he is what the Teamsters need right now,
The pharmacy called your estrogen medicine is in.

anHOURover

Fred is our only hope to stop concessions and corruption !! I love Fred zzzzz .... The pig hof and dance hall are done!! 251 strong has no chance lead. ... Are you on that joke of a slate,? How much $ had Sean the bully given you roosters?
I love FRED ZZZZZZ. FRED Z HAS THE EXPERIENCE AND FIGHT IN HIM!
I love Fred. Zzzzzz

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Took the International from the brink of disaster?

What disaster?

The fact that the Old Guard wasn't in charge?
The international was broke!

Z was so good in carhaul that he got bounced. Not buying it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The international was broke!

Z was so good in carhaul that he got bounced. Not buying it.
That was mighty gutsy of H to fix the International's financial issue by taking more of our money from us with out our say.

Admit it Load, you are just an on-line attack chihuahua for the Old Guard.