My Son the Painter

Big Babooba

My son took it upon himself to paint the hallway. I have to commend him for taking on the task. For the past 2 weeks he has been stripping wallpaper. Today he decided to prime he walls. May I add that he has very little experience with paint and none with paint & cats.

Oreo and Buster both knew to stay clear, but not Smokey. Smokey walked through the paint tray! Smokey walked through the hall. Smokey walked into the bathroom. Smokey walked into the dining room. Smokey walked on the dining room table! Smokey was in the kitchen. Smokey was on the couch! When I came home, I could have shot both of them. Anybody want a black cat with white features?:angry:

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
My son took it upon himself to paint the hallway. I have to commend him for taking on the task. For the past 2 weeks he has been stripping wallpaper. Today he decided to prime he walls. May I add that he has very little experience with paint and none with paint & cats.

Oreo and Buster both knew to stay clear, but not Smokey. Smokey walked through the paint tray! Smokey walked through the hall. Smokey walked into the bathroom. Smokey walked into the dining room. Smokey walked on the dining room table! Smokey was in the kitchen. Smokey was on the couch! When I came home, I could have shot both of them. Anybody want a black cat with white features?:angry:
Keep saying "He's my son and I love him". If that doesn't work beat him with the cat!:happy-very:

Floridacargocat

You will have to admit that the poster by STUG has a beauty of its own. A very flowery painting with hints of aroma and may be a little bit of Cezanne.