My union dues are paid up, but I'm fed up!

• Thread starter Deleted member 85362
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 85362

I don't think so...not militant(racist) enough. Sounds like a typical white liberal. A really inane one.

But no matter? Didn't she say she had been

Damn--that was a good

You called the police on your employer, the employees employed there, and a whole other business entity because you felt unsafe? After you reported this to the authorities, what did they suggest you do for the next plan of action? I mean with all this danger abound, I cannot believe any law enforcement agency would not have investigated the alleged players or pursued charges after consulting with the state and county attorneys.
As unsafe as you felt, you still felt safe enough to return to this egregiously dangerous and hostile environment (based on your own statement), and continued working up until you were ultimately terminated?

The few minutes I have spent reading your comments leads me to believe that there are other forces in play here. IDK if anyone has ever told you this before, but you should really go talk to someone in psychiatry who can help you sort out these persecutory delusions.

See above...

You are in your 30's mooching for chump change for the vending machine and when you finally get told to pound sand you think they are having a bad day? Did the thought cross your mind that maybe being in your 30s mooching for kibbles might be a problem from the start. I would definitely re-assess your life goals and priorities if your biggest accomplishment is being over 30 and working at UPS for $15 an hour, getting free kibbles, and having been fired from all your dead end jobs.

I'd be hard pressed to think that all these other employers are out to get you for no reason. Might be time to have a talk with yourself and get some help because in reality, YOU might actually just be the problem.o
It seems you put a lot of time typing words of insult , just like this company takes time to sabotage my work career at ups. N yes I called the police bc like I typed, my union reps has Failed me! You don't have a clue of whT I actually go thru except wht I posted on this forum and you go off that and Judge me instead of trying to understand me. But instead you are judging my life and insulting me with terms like mooch. Sounds like you're upset with me because I am Finally getting out what I had in for soo long,I just didn't have an outlet. What are you asking me? What are trying to confirm, that I am mooch, who deserves the injustice that I endure on my job? Just because I said I have Also been falsely terminated from Other jobs, NOT All of my previous jobs. And Lastly the state I work in is a right to work state and they can fire you for whatever reason they want, whenever they want. Which is why I was excited to be apart of a union. The pretzels have salt on them ! There were times I felt nauseous and it was the only thing that soothed my upset stomach. How dare you tell me that I deserve to go thru ,wht im going thru bc of my pass relationships on jobs. You don't know wht happened on my pass jobs bc I never shared it. But me and my fight for 15 crew shut down more than 3 restaurants who illegally terminated me! Literally shut their business Down for hours. I also have picture proof 😜. I'm going to ask you do you have advice you can give me, if not, chill with mooching insults.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It seems you put a lot of time typing words of insult , just like this company takes time to sabotage my work career at ups. N yes I called the police bc like I typed, my union reps has Failed me! You don't have a clue of whT I actually go thru except wht I posted on this forum and you go off that and Judge me instead of trying to understand me. But instead you are judging my life and insulting me with terms like mooch. Sounds like you're upset with me because I am Finally getting out what I had in for soo long,I just didn't have an outlet. What are you asking me? What are trying to confirm, that I am mooch, who deserves the injustice that I endure on my job? Just because I said I have Also been falsely terminated from Other jobs, NOT All of my previous jobs. And Lastly the state I work in is a right to work state and they can fire you for whatever reason they want, whenever they want. Which is why I was excited to be apart of a union. The pretzels have salt on them ! There were times I felt nauseous and it was the only thing that soothed my upset stomach. How dare you tell me that I deserve to go thru ,wht im going thru bc of my pass relationships on jobs. You don't know wht happened on my pass jobs bc I never shared it. But me and my fight for 15 crew shut down more than 3 restaurants who illegally terminated me! Literally shut their business Down for hours. I also have picture proof 😜. I'm going to ask you do you have advice you can give me, if not, chill with mooching insults.

This is getting good

What did the police say?

D

Deleted member 85362

You called the police on your employer, the employees employed there, and a whole other business entity because you felt unsafe? After you reported this to the authorities, what did they suggest you do for the next plan of action? I mean with all this danger abound, I cannot believe any law enforcement agency would not have investigated the alleged players or pursued charges after consulting with the state and county attorneys.
As unsafe as you felt, you still felt safe enough to return to this egregiously dangerous and hostile environment (based on your own statement), and continued working up until you were ultimately terminated?

The few minutes I have spent reading your comments leads me to believe that there are other forces in play here. IDK if anyone has ever told you this before, but you should really go talk to someone in psychiatry who can help you sort out these persecutory delusions.

See above...

You are in your 30's mooching for chump change for the vending machine and when you finally get told to pound sand you think they are having a bad day? Did the thought cross your mind that maybe being in your 30s mooching for kibbles might be a problem from the start. I would definitely re-assess your life goals and priorities if your biggest accomplishment is being over 30 and working at UPS for $15 an hour, getting free kibbles, and having been fired from all your dead end jobs.

I'd be hard pressed to think that all these other employers are out to get you for no reason. Might be time to have a talk with yourself and get some help because in reality, YOU might actually just be the problem.
So they are so pressed to call me out for anything, for a write up and termination. That Yes I am forced to work in hostile environments, I have tried everything I can to avoid it. In the beginning I DID remove myself from the situation, call union and refused to go back to work because of it.. Your Buddies, obviously, would call me out for abandoning my area , ignoring the fact WHY I left and refused. Next time it happened, I spoke it before I was placed in the position, Again I'm threaten and told it'll be insubordination. Next time I tried calling out to a union who was across the belt to come help me, he pretended to not hear me and I was later accused of yelling and screaming and being unprofessional. Next I begin to Assign myself to positions where they wouldn't be, this last time I was called over by that sup, Thats when I called 911 ! The next I reported to work, I was set up and retaliated on.

Indecisi0n

Are you asking me how was i forced to work unsafe?? So I asked the scanner to stop the belt 3xs because the belts were jammed and stopped, the sup told the scanner to turn the belt bck on, 3 Times! That is forcing me to work unsafe bc I voiced 3xs there was a hazard ! 🤔 smh at the negativity from the members on here though
If a sup asks me to do something unsafe I say no. If he says I am directing you to work, I laugh at him. I know in a meeting I will win the case so I don't care what he tries to say is going to happen to me.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
tenor.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The pretzels have salt on them !

I'm going to ask you do you have advice you can give me

Thats when I called 911
You haven't seen me insult you yet. I am actually trying to help you because it sounds like you need it, but I'm going to stand by my original response that you were so quick to quote, yet got nothing from, other than I said you were mooching for pretzels.

I'd be hard pressed to think that all these other employers are out to get you for no reason. Might be time to have a talk with yourself and get some help because in reality, YOU might actually just be the problem.

Still curious what the police told you to do though...

D

Deleted member 85362

You haven't seen me insult you yet. I am actually trying to help you because it sounds like you need it, but I'm going to stand by my original response that you were so quick to quote, yet got nothing from, other than I said you were mooching for pretzels.

You're Not helping me,, by insulting me calling me a mooch, basically saying that I am a liar and making it seem as if I am a mooch and delusional and need to talk to a sum1. As if You are a doctor and evaluated me ,talked to me ,Got my full story bot just half, bc You're Still begging me to tell you wht the police said so u can bash me more. I am actually giving You a chance to actually Help me with advice. You just have issues within yourself, sounds like You Wish you had a psychiatry degree where you Can diagnose and Treat an individual with these so called problems that you are saying I have. And if you are you would private message me, not be insulting with Your so called advice, since you claim to be helping me, for laughs and the continuous ignorance that is left under my post. You are accusing me of having delusions, lmao. Being a mooch and a 30 yrold who settles for a 15 wage and are having delusional and accusing my company. Its Obviously for you to take up for this pathetic ass company who allow their supervisors to harass up until termination , you are basically saying its ok , you must be a union rep and you dnt like that I am admitting that they failed me! You are making excuses and protecting this company ,by bashing my horrible experience and turning it into I need help and accusing the company of lying on bc I need help. Am I right? And you are what kind of doctor again? Stop playing with me , stop trying to humiliate me , just as the company you are defending. You are attacking me for sharing my story. Tell me about yourself Dr. ? Bc wht you have shown me so far , that you also working with the devil, with the negative, insensitive, not needed terms you used in your so called advice of helping me. You and your buddies at the company get paid to protect the company name when slandered! You all Have to make sure to shut me up and get me out of the door before I expose the :censored2:ery thats going on. I literally emailed Carol Tome' is how serious things have gone with me getting no HELP from the union

Why I can't see your profile, why are you hiding ? are you the same person who wants to know wht kind of truck I have drive also. Bc You're stuck on these pretzels bc u see I have responded to that n the mooching part and me needing help,which is the diversion from Topic, because You now feel im bothered by it. So Again , your words interpreted to me is that I'm so poor that I rather work for 15 bucks ,I mooch for kibbles n bits like a stray dog, and it is the reason I am having persecutory delusions? Not ever mentioning that the sexual harassment that I was accused of. I guess I deserve it bc of all the things you mentioned. Thanks Dr for your diagnose and your help. Its No longer needed and you can excuse yourself from the post. now talk about my run on sentences and incorrect punctuation. Since it seems like you search for forums to attack people who speak out against this company. I admitted I really enjoyed working for this company and was the best job I obtained Up until The Harrasment! I am not lying on this company and there are never vengeful acts on my behalf. I never lie in my reports to make it seem legitimate, I tell the whole truth. I dnt accuse management of things, I say Wht exactly happened, I dnt lie on management to get them in trouble, I tell the truth. And I am innocent, I Have ZERO WORRIES ,, on the outcome of my case because I stayed strong held my own With out ANY help from my union for almost two years. If anything, I feel Highly blessed 🙌. Bc your attacks are to discourage me, to make me feel guilty, slightly belittle me , and insults for a bck and forth, rude exchange. When only you have been rude and disrespectful just as the ppl you are defending. Sound like you have a issue within yourself to personally attack me for no reason and hide your page. Bc not once did u mention the false accusations of sexual harassment against me,instead u got out my story I was a dog looking for free dog food ,bc u used the term kibbles n mooch,which rhymes with pooch. This is the type of back and forth you are provoking. Im not with it. I'm only asking for advice not personal attacks on my life. Since you're a doctor ,I say this bc u diagnosed me with Pd ,persecutory delusions, and a ups employee who knows the handbook front to bck. Tell me wht is Suppose to happen when an employee is voicing concerns about a unsafe work environment. Wht is supoose to be done? Another thing, this is a billion dollar company with :censored2:ty camera systems that also failed me, and Failed to prove half of the things I have reported, because either its broken or out of service on the days I was physically attacked.So yea. Dr know it all, Sorry I can't take back the :censored2:ery that I have been through with the Company you are defending. I most definitely Stand by my words and my so called Persecutory Delusions . I stand behind it Tall and Strong ! And I'm not giving up , I Am not going to Just let this go. I am going to Defend myself until this is Over.. I didnt say Revenge!!! I said DEFEND ! I am defensive mode ,it has never been about Revenge for me.. I just Want Justice and to be left alone. I never said or wrote up a member of management saying they should be terminated for wht they have done to me. The law of the universe determines that ,, not me . But there should be some type consequences and discipline given for what I'm going through, I'm not saying what kind bc that would be considered being vengeful. Saying I think this n this should happen is a vengeful act! Am I asking is to be heard, made whole , treated fairly and the harassment to cease. You want me to be upset Dr so u can diagnose me with other mental issues. I am not upset , I'm fed up just like the Topic reads !

I am actually giving You a chance to actually Help me with advice. You just have issues within yourself, sounds like You Wish you had a psychiatry degree...

This is as far as I could make it, but I'm sure it's just more of the same; you're a victim and the world is against you. Your center doesn't like you because of you. I've spent eight minutes on this thread and I don't like you, can't imaging seeing you in person everyday. You're an entitled ass that acts like you're doing someone a favor by giving @scooby0048 "a chance" to help you, as if it's a gift. You are your problem, fix it.

And psychiatry a study, specialty, and practice, not a degree. Psychology is a degree. Either one may be able to offer you help, but a psychiatrist can prescribe medication....just throwing that out there...good luck.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
are you the same person who wants to know wht kind of truck I have drive also. Bc You're stuck on these pretzels...
No.

@NAHimGOOD would like to know what type of truck you have.

You aren't one of those people who call a SUV a truck?

They are different.

@scooby0048 is asking about pretzels...

But I am not reading all your gibberish to find out.

Kinda interested in if they are old fashioned pretzels or the kind with garlic and parm...

I like garlic and parm.

Good luck.

D

Deleted member 85362

To the OP,

At the start, by your writing style....I thought you were maybe 18. Late 30's? Only job's you've ever had are fast food? Hoping to FORCE better wages? And could not hold those? I'm curious, we have pkg and feeder jobs go begging and have to hire off the street. These are $90-150K careers. Just about anyone with a 9th grade education could do them. Probably. Have you bid full time?

But then the liberal stuff.....it all kinda comes together. Leading to a lost cause.

Even if you start your own company, you will still have um masters.....

I'd wish you good luck in your new career as yours at UPS is not for long.

Life can be challenging. You might look into a bit of education on self-reliance, motivation and critical thinking. There is a whole world out there for information-youtube for example.

If you took a long, critical examination of all the common factors in your employment failures, life disappointments....
you would probably find it is....YOU. Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

BTW-did I read that right.....your ex tried to kill you? hmmmm.
Again you're judging me , Not once have you given advice on the Topic. You have given me advice on my mental issues you assuming I have jbc I am sharing my story. You're so bothered that you mentioned my writing style ,Education, previous job relationships. Oh and you mentioned I was almost killed. The part of my body that was barely fractured, is Still usable with no limited abilities! Only life disappointments I am facing is that me being falsely terminated from my CAREER Job! With no help from union and the company. Im not on here to correct and go over things you want to switch up to your understanding. Say wht you want this paper trail I have proves my sanity! I was told to give up,pick my battles, resign, or just to quit sarcastically,just like you are predicting my future with ups. I am innocent, I stand strong and Confident behind Every Word I said and wrote about what this company has Done to me! I'll NEVER deny or take back anything to satisfy your tainted devilish soul. So call me 😳 whatever you want. So are you union? What shall I do when I'm in a hostile environment? What do I do when I'm marked late, when I arrived on time along with two other employees whose times were corrected, but not mine. I was also clocked in twice 30mins early on 2 days the week after. Your company, or whomever is sending you to continue to sabotage my character , is doing a lot of dirt to cover their own tails.

quad decade guy

Again you're judging me , Not once have you given advice on the Topic. You have given me advice on my mental issues you assuming I have jbc I am sharing my story. You're so bothered that you mentioned my writing style ,Education, previous job relationships. Oh and you mentioned I was almost killed. The part of my body that was barely fractured, is Still usable with no limited abilities! Only life disappointments I am facing is that me being falsely terminated from my CAREER Job! With no help from union and the company. Im not on here to correct and go over things you want to switch up to your understanding. Say wht you want this paper trail I have proves my sanity! I was told to give up,pick my battles, resign, or just to quit sarcastically,just like you are predicting my future with ups. I am innocent, I stand strong and Confident behind Every Word I said and wrote about what this company has Done to me! I'll NEVER deny or take back anything to satisfy your tainted devilish soul. So call me 😳 whatever you want. So are you union? What shall I do when I'm in a hostile environment? What do I do when I'm marked late, when I arrived on time along with two other employees whose times were corrected, but not mine. I was also clocked in twice 30mins early on 2 days the week after. Your company, or whomever is sending you to continue to sabotage my character , is doing a lot of dirt to cover their own tails.
Say, could you put all this on youtube? You know, make a vlog or something? It might make your case more understanding. Get a real feel for who you are and perhaps clear up any misconceptions. You know, a picture is worth a thousand words or perhaps ten thousand...and you know-youtube has many more millions of viewers and participants. Making your case much stronger. Perhaps even finding legal counsel. Pro bono perhaps. You know, there are psychologist all over youtube and I hear they offer services to a select group, even pro bono(free).

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
This company is all about revenge and on some mean constant won't stop until their evil deeds are accomplished and they are satisfied.
There are very scandalous people at ups and keep in mind those people come here and other social media platforms, so be careful what you say and what you take in from the responses you receive. If you have any shot of keeping your job take this as a lesson, hell a life lesson. these people aren’t your friends.

This isn’t a place to engage in politics, ideologies or what co-worker porked the boss. Do your job well and go home. You open your mouth too much you end up in your position and ultimately with us degenerates on the BC.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Say, could you put all this on youtube? You know, make a vlog or something? It might make your case more understanding. Get a real feel for who you are and perhaps clear up any misconceptions. You know, a picture is worth a thousand words or perhaps ten thousand...and you know-youtube has many more millions of viewers and participants. Making your case much stronger. Perhaps even finding legal counsel. Pro bono perhaps. You know, there are psychologist all over youtube and I hear they offer services to a select group, even pro bono(free).
You just want to see if she’s a hottie. you heathen!