My union dues are paid up, but I'm fed up!

• Thread starter Deleted member 85362
  • Start date

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You want me to be upset Dr so u can diagnose me with other mental issues.
Wow, that sure escalated fast. You went from being semi-coherent to this litany of incoherent ramblings. Since I don't know you personally, and could care less what your problems are, I wish you well in getting the very much needed help for whatever it is you have going on with drugs, alcohol, or any mental illness(es).

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
SJiJFle.gif

And have some...
20201122_152125.jpg

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Wow! Thats all I can say in regards to this thread and responses. I think what everybody and myself included is trying to say is please seek professional help. The job is not worth the mental or physical energy you're putting into it. Walk away and move on to something that values you as a person. If what you say is half the truth which I find hard to believe then leave and consider it a end of a chapter and a fresh start. If the union is not backing you then that tells me the fight is over the war is lost, coming on here is adding salt to the wound and making yourself look crazy.

Returntosender

Harassing will continue they will just move to a new target speak up continue to file. Get enough paper trail in them then go to EEOC hostile work environment

D

Deleted member 85362

Dots pretzels, red bag, only way to go.

Who is "denying" you and "ignoring" you? Mgt.? Part timers work as directed. Bidding comes into play somewhere. How about that youtube

Wow, that sure escalated fast. You went from being semi-coherent to this litany of incoherent ramblings. Since I don't know you personally, and could care less what your problems are, I wish you well in getting the very much needed help for whatever it is you have going on with drugs, alcohol, or any mental illness(es).
Stop trolling. And provoking arguments about Nothing. I've done you Nothing. All I did was ask for advice. If you don't like me or what I am saying , be an adult about it. The internet gives you a Mask to do wht you're doing bc You're most likely too whimp to do it to a real life human. So you attack ppl on the internet. You need some soul searching, bc it obvious you're doing the devil's work.. good Luck with that !

D

Deleted member 85362

Stop trolling. And provoking arguments about Nothing. I've done you Nothing. All I did was ask for advice. If you don't like me or what I am saying , be an adult about it. The internet gives you a Mask to do wht you're doing bc You're most likely too whimp to do it to a real life human. So you attack ppl on the internet. You need some soul searching, bc it obvious you're doing the devil's work.. good Luck with that !

Attachments

• 20201123_071449.jpg
    20201123_071449.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 110

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
You cant really expect much from these forums in way of support but one thing people won't tell you is that I think just about everyone at UPS goes through what you're going through at some point. Over time, you learn how to deal with it more effectively given that for some, the harassment and targeting never stops.

My recommendation is to be less angry. What worked for me may not work for you but when you drop the anger and not take them seriously, even start making a joke out of how ridiculous their existence is, they eventually do less of it. I'm a stellar employee, certainly not the best but I have dealt with my fair share of what you're going through.

In the end, they're just upset they've dedicated so much of their lives to a company that expects them to pay for their half assed benefits and aren't given a pension. They're not happy so they insist on making you unhappy. Dont let them win.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
There there... It'll be ok

tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 85362

You cant really expect much from these forums in way of support but one thing people won't tell you is that I think just about everyone at UPS goes through what you're going through at some point. Over time, you learn how to deal with it more effectively given that for some, the harassment and targeting never stops.

My recommendation is to be less angry. What worked for me may not work for you but when you drop the anger and not take them seriously, even start making a joke out of how ridiculous their existence is, they eventually do less of it. I'm a stellar employee, certainly not the best but I have dealt with my fair share of what you're going through.

In the end, they're just upset they've dedicated so much of their lives to a company that expects them to pay for their half assed benefits and aren't given a pension. They're not happy so they insist on making you unhappy. Dont let them win.
Smh at the things they put themselves through Just to tarnish my career at ups. To be so dedicated on sabotaging a person's character, I've come to the conclusion that those type of ppl have something personal going on in their life and taking it out on me. And if not,They Have to behave in this manner to protect themselves from the violations they have committed against my rights as an employee apart of the union.

EverybodyLovesMike

No, my name isnt mike
Who pays for benefits and doesent have a pension? You seem confused Mike

Ain’t nobody got time for that
I ain't confused about my sexuality
Smh at the things they put themselves through Just to tarnish my career at ups. To be so dedicated on sabotaging a person's character, I've come to the conclusion that those type of ppl have something personal going on in their life and taking it out on me. And if not,They Have to behave in this manner to protect themselves from the violations they have committed against my rights as an employee apart of the union.

I get ya. If you really want to piss them off, dont give them any reason to fire you and keep you fired. Stick around. That'll for sure piss them off.

Integrity

Binge Poster
what to do if I have filed multiple grievances on a supervisor for harassment, retaliation ,forcing me to work unsafe and causing a hostile work environment? Up until the point i no longer felt safe at ups and protetected by my union representatives , and I had to call the police to protect me because my union rep and the whole union itself, has failed me.
First off. What is your Stewards position on your issues? Supportive or not supportive ?

rickyb

what to do if I have filed multiple grievances on a supervisor for harassment, retaliation ,forcing me to work unsafe and causing a hostile work environment? Up until the point i no longer felt safe at ups and protetected by my union representatives , and I had to call the police to protect me because my union rep and the whole union itself, has failed me.
this is the problem with capitalism ive found as well unions arent good enough to make up for top down authoritarian structure of capitalism and all the power abuse it produces.

if u want to quit, i suggest doing a viral delivery at a house with a camera and the viral video will hurt UPS

UPSER1987

If your grievances dont involve monetary payment, your steward or ba won’t care.

rp3

What ever happened to the guy who wanted to take his co-worker to dairy queen, sounds like the same guy!

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Tick tock goes the womb clock