N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Trump agrees to meet with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, South Korea says

WASHINGTON — President Trump will meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by May for high-level talks toward a nuclear-free Korean peninsula, a South Korean official said outside the White House Thursday.

The extraordinary and unexpected opening came through shuttle diplomacy by a South Korean delegation arriving in Washington Thursday. Trump heralded the development as a "major announcement" after speaking with the South Korean president.

rickyb

just watching a viddy with donald trump saying they have peace with north korea, and if war broke out millions wouldve been killed in seoul, which is correct. i dont know about the first part, but ive heard some good things about what trump did with north korea.

rickyb

haha omg:

jordan‏Verified account @JordanUhl 27m27 minutes ago

Wait until Charlie learns about the United States

DuAEM4mW0AEYOa4.jpg

DuAEOQ6WwAA2AIS.jpg

DuAEO6uXcAADqkW.jpg

DuAEPd0WkAU4gDR.jpg

rickyb

So about 150 million Americans are starving in the streets? Really?
thats not what it says.

and those articles are roughly in line with median wage statistics, and the assertion that half of america is near poverty or in it.

this was my favorite post of the day.

vantexan

thats not what it says.

and those articles are roughly in line with median wage statistics, and the assertion that half of america is near poverty or in it.

this was my favorite post of the day.
It said almost half of American families can't afford basics like rent or food. So what are they eating? Where do they live?

rickyb

When was the last time you heard of anyone in the US literally starving to death?

Compare that to N Korea or Venezuela.
ok but were not comparing apples to apples here.

the way the media works in america is to bolster capitalism and put out negative stuff against your govt's enemies. to be more precise, i think the mainstream media can make certain criticisms about capitalism but not go beyond a narrow range of ideas.

theres food problems in america as well, guessing not as bad as north korea or venezuela

vantexan

ok but were not comparing apples to apples here.

the way the media works in america is to bolster capitalism and put out negative stuff against your govt's enemies. to be more precise, i think the mainstream media can make certain criticisms about capitalism but not go beyond a narrow range of ideas.

theres food problems in america as well, guessing not as bad as north korea or venezuela
True, we have too much food.