N. Korean leader reportedly pardons U.S. journalists

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, horndog Bill gets to ride in a private plane with 2 Asian women.....his dream come true!!

Seriously, thanks for getting them out and spying on that nut that runs the place.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Hey, horndog Bill gets to ride in a private plane with 2 Asian women.....his dream come true!!

Seriously, thanks for getting them out and spying on that nut that runs the place.
Hey, if you want to pick up two women, you know who to send :wink2:

P

pickup

Out of the clutches of a dictator, but they have to pay the price for their freedom by becoming dictastors. :surprised:

moreluck

golden ticket member
BigDog is back!

I was amazed at how Faux immediately spun it as a negative.

Give credit where credit is due.

Next stop, backpackers in Iran.

I can't believe in all the world that they couldn't find a safer place to backpack. No sense (students)

over9five

Staff member
I don't believe President Clinton would have made the trip without FIRST being guaranteed that the women would be released to him.

Got to wonder what N Korea gets out of all this, other than the fact that they demanded (and got) a former US President for a meet and greet.

Good news regardless.

over9five

Staff member
I can't believe in all the world that they couldn't find a safer place to backpack. No sense (students)

I have no sympathy for anyone who gets arrested while in that area of the world.

You go there, you take your chances. Hell, you go ANYWHERE outside the US, you take your chances.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Over....what N. Korea got was the USA to bargain with a terrorist, which we said we would never do.

Now that idoit ,Kim Jon whatever ,thinks he's on an equal playing field with the USA. :knockedout:

over9five

Staff member
There are Americans being held by foreign governments all over the world.

Why did we send President Clinton for these two??

Could it be because they were employed by Al Gore??? Of course it was! If it had been your daughter Aboy (or mine), she'd rot there for the 20 years.

Pull the wool away......!

tieguy

Banned
He got a photo op, big whoop. We got two citizens back alive.

What would you want the government to do to get your daughter back, if she were in similar circumstances?

You people refuse to give credit where it's due, just like in the Somali piracy situation a few months ago.

BTW, Sec Rice was trying to open negotiations with North Korea, why didn't you raise a stink about that?

Don't bother replying, it would only make you look sillier.

Actually he got a former president to kiss his rear. Our thanks to Bill for puckering up.

tieguy

Banned
You sure have a way with words. The disrespect you show to others is very telling about yourself.

Please point out where the puckering occured. Your fantasies have been well documented, albeit inadvertantly, by your ramblings over the years.

Just beause the present administration succeeded where the former failed is no reason to show disrespect to a former President.

A boy whose postings here have always reeked of disrespect now wishs to provide a lecture on respect.

Dear Dear Robert or Susan or whomever you are this week please take a course on respect before you try to teach others concepts you can not understand.