nashville ice

11.19igrad

just curious if drivers are even going in at massman or whites creek. there is easily .25-.50 inch of pure ice and sleet down now with the real event still to come!!

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
just curious if drivers are even going in at massman or whites creek. there is easily .25-.50 inch of pure ice and sleet down now with the real event still to come!!
Are you still working in the hub? If so you should probably take a vantage of the company being that they are probably desperate trying to catch up with all this bad weather… Remember, policies regarding qualifying etc. are no longer set in stone and you may have a good chance of going out driving again sooner than you think

MisplacedRailWorker

Just curious if they use the handbrake.
Hey if he wants the job again and forges his way back in the saddle, good for him. Will he be the poster boy for “Learning the hard way/from mistakes”? Yes.

but who’s gonna give a :censored2: what some people on BC thought of him 20 years from now

Overpaid Union Thug

This is the first time that they've texted me not to come in due to weather. Going to be real fun playing catch up this week.
I can count on one hand how many times we’ve shut down. And even less times they’ve actually called everyone BEFORE they already went through the trouble of trying to show up. They usually see how many show up before making a decision.

Amazon (Nashville) called it off sometime yesterday afternoon but we didn’t get notified until 5:30 this morning. That’s when they started going down the list. They had to start that early because we have so many drivers that actually start showing up around 6:15. Such losers. LMFAO.

Grindstone

I can count on one hand how many times we’ve shut down. And even less times they’ve actually called everyone BEFORE they already went through the trouble of trying to show up. They usually see how many show up before making a decision.

Amazon (Nashville) called it off sometime yesterday afternoon but we didn’t get notified until 5:30 this morning. That’s when they started going down the list. They had to start that early because we have so many drivers that actually start showing up around 6:15. Such losers. LMFAO.
6:15?? Jaysus. I live an hr away from my hub. I'm hardly ever there before 830, even on Mondays. I was afraid that today would be a repeat of what happened the last time we had a good snow. Calling all drivers back at 1-2pm and accidents all over the place because they took so long to throw in the towel.

MisplacedRailWorker

@11.19igrad do you just come on here fishing for information? Can you respond to one :censored2:ing question at least

I wasted 10 minutes of my precious time being furloughed posting some advice on here for you, for chrissake do you still work at UPS? I may not be “college educated” but I’m nobody’s fool, it kind a looks like you’re trying to plot something maybe?

MisplacedRailWorker

@11.19igrad do you just come on here fishing for information? Can you respond to one *ing question at least

I wasted 10 minutes of my precious time being furloughed posting some advice on here for you, for chrissake do you still work at UPS? I may not be “college educated” but I’m nobody’s fool, it kind a looks like you’re trying to plot something maybe?
10 minutes I could’ve spent collecting vices and spending money I don’t have

Overpaid Union Thug

6:15?? Jaysus. I live an hr away from my hub. I'm hardly ever there before 830, even on Mondays. I was afraid that today would be a repeat of what happened the last time we had a good snow. Calling all drivers back at 1-2pm and accidents all over the place because they took so long to throw in the towel.
I’m only 12-15 minutes away but some of the worst hills and twists and turns are between my house and the center.

MisplacedRailWorker

I’m only 12-15 minutes away but some of the worst hills and twists and turns are between my house and the center.
Wow I wonder if that would’ve been better than my old commute, A 90 minute Amtrak ride to New York City each way…

granted we only drove about 15 minutes from the center to our route, and the train could dash through the snow unaffected

I didn’t need a car because the train station was literally 50 feet from my front door, I miss that house beautiful view of the Hudson River. Are used to just roll out of bed in my pajamas aboard the train, sleep a little more, then get dressed and shave in the deluxe lounge bathroom

MisplacedRailWorker

Clarksville hub is open
No :censored2: him. UPS drivers are getting shot at random left and right, unless he’s making some stupid documentary about how UPS demands It’s employees accomplish nearly impossible tasks with extremely little resources, which is nothing new, he should mind his own business

why the :censored2: would some unemployed kid coding in his mother’s basement need to know about dispatch?