Navy SEAL released.

trickpony1

Yup.
Everyone thinks the UCMJ, NCIS and JAG are pure, pristine and would never lie/fabricate to score a conviction and pander to the middle east hierarchy.

Does the name "Behenna" ring a bell?

trickpony1

I think all of this will be dismissed . The family was put through hell!

Are you sure the military cares about the family?

It would seem all the military cares about is their ego (and appeasing the middle east hierarchy) and they will get their "pound of flesh" out of Eddie...one way or another.

Indecisi0n

I love how we put these kids/men in horrible situations where they see things no human should ever have to witness and at the end of their tours just send them home and expect them to be fine . Sometimes I feel like we (US) is a joke. We all see the problem but all look the other way . I say we bring back the draft then maybe people will demand change .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I love how we put these kids/men in horrible situations where they see things no human should ever have to witness and at the end of their tours just send them home and expect them to be fine . Sometimes I feel like we (US) is a joke. We all see the problem but all look the other way . I say we bring back the draft then maybe people will demand change .
Just put a specific tax for the military budget listed on everyone's paycheck. That would end all these needless conflicts pretty quick.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I think therapy should be a requirement when people come back stateside before they're officially released by the military, whether they have symptoms of PTSD or not.

Indecisi0n

I think therapy should be a requirement when people come back stateside before they're officially released by the military, whether they have symptoms of PTSD or not.
Who's going to pay for that? That's how the military will see it . I would gladly pay a military tax to help support that . It would have to have MANY stipulations so these :censored2:s can't go using that fund for other things .