NBC Nightly News

The Driver

I drive.
You know how you lick your lips and taste salt? You need more of that in you

E22C1F75-D08B-4200-855C-59FC66431071.gif

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Talcum up that butt guys. Nothing hurts worse than getting home with some sweaty butt crack
Covered in heat rash that itches worse than poison ivy. These civil war era uniforms we have don’t help much. Third day straight working 13 hours, third day straight 100+ degrees outside. Not even the gold bond can keep this taint fresh this week.

35years

Gravy route
Hydration is not enough when it is 150 in the back of the truck.

My know it all sup actually told us drinking warm water hydrates you better.

It's not just about enough fluids. You need to get your core temp down . I use the walk in fridge at the convenience store, bring a gallon ice chunk so I have ice cold water to drink and soak a towel for over my head along with powerade and opening that back door often.

We had a driver neerly die a couple of years ago. Hospitalized over 24 hours. I see he was not counted in the 107 official cases.

I have not gone to the doctor for heat ever. But I have had headaches, clammy skin, dizziness, confusion, and cramping muscles on many days. And I drink 200+ oz a day when it is hot.

DiadTrainer

my PC has a hole in the back right corner of the roof. when I walk back to the truck it reminds me of a barbecue que grill cooking tender brisket and ribs from the steam that's oozing out