NBC Nightly News

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
20190719_140940.jpg

20190719_140933.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Don't worry. In the next contract, UPS will "explore" ways to ventilate the cargo area. Just like a few years ago.

And yes.....

I voted ......

On the,

Contract.......

Brisket

“UPS’s first priority is the safety of our employees, who receive regular training on the company’s methods..."

How does spending exponentially more time in the cargo area due to following ORION corelate to the above BS?

After the NBC story; UPS is going to lower stop counts on excessive heat days & let us run RDO.

Lol, the stop count was most definitely NOT lowered today And the preloaders were kicked just after start time.

At least they did let us run RDO.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
“UPS’s first priority is the safety of our employees, who receive regular training on the company’s methods"
I hate that bs. Our safety is literally a non priority at UPS. From my first day on the preload when I was directed to pull a 125 lb box by myself "hurry quick before it gets passed the rollers"
To this past Tuesday when I wrote up the front tires for being worn. Today still no response in the DVIR, same dangerous donuts full of cracks and basically bald. On a rural route, all rough dirt roads that I'm covering.
I'm sure everybody else on BC sees and goes through the same crap at their building

542thruNthru

I hate that bs. Our safety is literally a non priority at UPS. From my first day on the preload when I was directed to pull a 125 lb box by myself "hurry quick before it gets passed the rollers"
To this past Tuesday when I wrote up the front tires for being worn. Today still no response in the DVIR, same dangerous donuts full of cracks and basically bald. On a rural route, all rough dirt roads that I'm covering.
I'm sure everybody else on BC sees and goes through the same crap at their building

I would never drive a vehicle with tires I felt were unsafe. Not trying to sound like a ass but you need to man up and refuse to drive that truck.

Site Article 18 section 1 when they threaten you.
sketch-1563602873482.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I would never drive a vehicle with tires I felt were unsafe. Not trying to sound like a ass but you need to man up and refuse to drive that truck.

Site Article 18 section 1 when they threaten you.
View attachment 256335
Dude you have no idea how close I came to pulling that today. My center manager is actually a pretty decent guy who addresses issues when you go into his office and have a man to man. He's on vacation. The guy in charge this week is a tool. I felt backed into a corner because everybody on the loop was friend'ed, we have no extra cars nor extra Prime week rentals. I genuinely believed that they would just cut the truck onto everybody else and send me home. Rock and a hard place. Texted the bid driver who gets back from vacation on Monday and he will most definetely take care of it. He is a feared greivance master