NBC Nightly News

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
DIAD message came saying respond no comment to reporters and give them the center number

Sheeeeeeeeee-it.

If I were approached by a reporter, I punch out on lunch, take off the brown shirt, and say "how much time you got, fella?"

Im not on company time, im not in uniform, I never signed a non-disclosure agreement.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Roofers here, can make as much or more than a FT upser ;( and take breaks from the heat without worrying about some dork in an A/C office following your brown oven around on a tablet, sending threatening messages
Not knocking what the guys do at all. It’s hard work I wouldn’t want to do it. But roofers/framing crews take MANY breaks through the day.

It’s actually pretty rare that I drive by the same crew multiple times in an hour and they be working the entire time I see them.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not knocking what the guys do at all. It’s hard work I wouldn’t want to do it. But roofers/framing crews take MANY breaks through the day.

It’s actually pretty rare that I drive by the same crew multiple times in an hour and they be working the entire time I see them.
They like to start at first light and quit for the day when it starts to get really hot.

They do make good money when they are working but seasonal and very weather dependent.

Observer

Based on what was shown - it's appears that the interviewer was talking to a package car driver. Is this possibly the one who almost died last summer - when the customers called to get him medical help? The one where the sup ride along KEPT closing the doors at each stop so the HEAT would stay in? Can't wait to view the interview tonight. What gets me is Abney was a package car driver awhile back. Mississippi can get pretty hot in the summer. He should be more understanding about the heat than anybody. Oh, I forgot he's busy spending the 9.5 million he's paid every year. Nice mangement style. Tape this to watch later and see what happens.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

That meth wears off fast

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Based on what was shown - it's appears that the interviewer was talking to a package car driver. Is this possibly the one who almost died last summer - when the customers called to get him medical help? The one where the sup ride along KEPT closing the doors at each stop so the HEAT would stay in? Can't wait to view the interview tonight. What gets me is Abney was a package car driver awhile back. Mississippi can get pretty hot in the summer. He should be more understanding about the heat than anybody. Oh, I forgot he's busy spending the 9.5 million he's paid every year. Nice mangement style. Tape this to watch later and see what happens.
The sup kept shutting the door?

You got a link?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
How does being out in the heat for hours relate to how much money you make

SMH
I found you may not complain when its -35 or 100+. You can never be tired, cranky, cold or hot, sick or have allergies, because of what you make. You may also never complain about how many hours you work, what you miss, dont need a life because you make xx an hour. And you dont even need to complain, just say, Wow I wish I had time to have a cookout on a friday night at 7pm, because you make too much to mention that you have a life, also. You are just a machine, fulfilling everyones needs.