NDA and Worldwide Express Guarantee reinstated

GenericUsername

I haven't had a day yet this year where I have not had late air. My first stop is always the same stop, regardless of the amount of air I have.

Est.1998

Here they've also told us "VACCINES MUST BE YOUR FIRST STOP" and I chuckle as I drive past 3 or 4 off-area air stops I'll have to circle back to, thinking I'm 15-20 minutes closer to 9.5. The company can be so asinine that I can imagine mgmt calling you into the office to explain why you delivered vaccines at your second and third stop lol
Might happen to me this morning.
Vaccine was next door to my second air stop.
Vaccine slid back and a box fell in front of it.
Delivered the air next door since i had that in hand, came back to search for the vaccine.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I guess some of the orion plans will change based on business savers. Should be fun to observe.
How do they change when Orion is based on a false AM time and the assumption that the driver can quickly find every stop?

Courageous Carol should worry less about tattoos and people having ID's and more about getting the preload wrapped.

Last edited:

Wally

Here they've also told us "VACCINES MUST BE YOUR FIRST STOP" and I chuckle as I drive past 3 or 4 off-area air stops I'll have to circle back to, thinking I'm 15-20 minutes closer to 9.5. The company can be so asinine that I can imagine mgmt calling you into the office to explain why you delivered vaccines at your second and third stop lol
You want to be the center manager that screws up a vaccine delivery, the ramifications being national media attention? They will gladly write the 9-5 check. Do the vaccine stops first.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I remember in May of 2017 air starting being late on a daily basis all the way up until I left nearly a year later. Then drivers I talked to after that said it was still late every day. Is that still the case now?

JustDeliverIt

I remember in May of 2017 air starting being late on a daily basis all the way up until I left nearly a year later. Then drivers I talked to after that said it was still late every day. Is that still the case now?
It is in my building. I just went back on the road after rebidding and getting bumped from my 22.2 spot. I'll have days with one air stop that I can't get to in time. Never anything said to me, I just deliver my air first and it is what it is.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Average day is one or two late airs. There will be a few days a week where I am lucky to get a single air on time. Yesterday was a good day; we actually got out of the building at 9:30. Got all my airs of by 10:20.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
How do they change when Orion is based on a false AM time and the assumption that the driver can quickly find every stop?

Courageous Carol should worry less about tattoos and people having ID's and more about getting the preload wrapped.
They spent alot of time and money on making it perfect. Are you sure the AM time is false? If the load is perfect then the driver should be able to find every package. It seems as if the loaders are the problem.

Wally

They spent alot of time and money on making it perfect. Are you sure the AM time is false? If the load is perfect then the driver should be able to find every package. It seems as if the loaders are the problem.
By false I mean 15-20 minute or more am time. Once you are late you must do air first, then bulk. Orion is screwed once that happens.

Est.1998

It's a combination of things.
Orion will be off if it has a driver arriving at the first stop by 9:10am but they didn't leave the building until 9:30am.
Orion also doesn't take into consideration bricked out trucks nor the silly way pkgs are pal all over the truck.
Traffic, the nature of certain stops, too many variables exist to possibly think a computer will perfectly plan each day.
This fact alone is why i don't fear being replaced by anything automated.
Unless failure is the goal.

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
It's a combination of things.
Orion will be off if it has a driver arriving at the first stop by 9:10am but they didn't leave the building until 9:30am.
Orion also doesn't take into consideration bricked out trucks nor the silly way pkgs are pal all over the truck.
Traffic, the nature of certain stops, too many variables exist to possibly think a computer will perfectly plan each day.
This fact alone is why i don't fear being replaced by anything automated.
Unless failure is the goal.
Also the screen out in front of the offices can be changed to any time they want for the last stop. Of course the dispacther's computer has a different last stop time.