Near Brown incident

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
My biggest fear since I started driving in January happened today. I deliver in a very busy area of downtown and had my push-cart full of packages...when suddenly that Chipotle I ate for lunch came full circle and I literally had to run to the nearest building with a quivering b-hole and hope they had a bathroom for me to use. I was past my usual "go-to" spots. At least I have a new one HA. :runcirclsmiley2:

The Driver

I drive.
My biggest fear since I started driving in January happened today. I deliver in a very busy area of downtown and had my push-cart full of packages...when suddenly that Chipotle I ate for lunch came full circle and I literally had to run to the nearest building with a quivering b-hole and hope they had a bathroom for me to use. I was past my usual "go-to" spots. At least I have a new one HA. :runcirclsmiley2:
I learned my lesson with Chipotle. Never, ever again.

barnyard

KTM rider
Several years ago, I got food poisoning from an ice cream cone from a machine that had not been cleaned. I bought the cone from the last town the rural route delivered before heading out into the country for a 2 hour loop. Thankfully, the corn was tall. I had to stop 5 times. I downed all the Imodium I had in my lunchbox (4 I think). I finished the route, took my lunch at home to take a shower. Took a shower, got out of the shower and threw up.

I called and asked if someone could drive my car home and drive the package car back to the center. Nope. So I drove back and abandoned the car in the parking lot. Went home and threw up a few more times.

It was way more horrible than the average trip to rumble town.