Need 1800 number to call in harassment.

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by AbusedUnhappyUpser, May 30, 2007.

  1. AbusedUnhappyUpser

    AbusedUnhappyUpser New Member

    Being harassed by management need the 1800 number to corporate. Any help out their?
  2. GuyinBrown

    GuyinBrown Blah

    Start with your Steward or BA....
  3. LKLND3380

    LKLND3380 Active Member

  4. Raw

    Raw Raw Member

    Physically abused, mentally abused, psychologically abused, sexually abused, or verbally abused?
  5. 705red

    705red Browncafe Steward

    800 220 4126
  6. diesel96

    diesel96 Well-Known Member

    Need 1-800 number to the girl in LKLND,s Avatar:tt1::whistling:sweatdrop:drool:

    Contact shop steward and or BA. and decide from their to file a grievance.
  7. trucker1946

    trucker1946 Guest

    Handle this matter the right way,Grievance,BA,Division,District,Reginal,Panel,then if you feel slighted,Corporate,I can tell you from experience they will listen and react accordingly,GOOD LUCK:thumbup1:
  8. hoser

    hoser Industrial Slob

    oh yeah, DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. when the harassment occured, what was said/done, when you call your BA, what was said, when you called the 1800, what you said.


    if you want to get a sup for harassment, let that sup harass you three times and go with it OR passively resist (ex: "i don't like being talked to that way" and then walking away). one case won't do much but i insist that you get it documented. that way when two other employees get harassed and they document it, there will be a noticeable pattern.
  9. hdkappler

    hdkappler Member

    1-800-220-4126 go to union steward,ba,even a lawyer.