Need Advice!

EvanStone

grindin
I need some advice!!

I slept with my PT supervisor. We are now in a relationship after sleeping together for several months. Should we disclose this relationship to HR or keep it secret? I don't want people think she is giving me special treatment because of our relationship.

Thanks!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I need some advice!!

I slept with my PT supervisor. We are now in a relationship after sleeping together for several months. Should we disclose this relationship to HR or keep it secret? I don't want people think she is giving me special treatment because of our relationship.

Thanks!
Ask for photog...He is the go to person when it comes to anything that has to do with sex and management on this site.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I need some advice!!

Thanks!

Gonna need pics of her before any advice is given

upschuck

You would be ok, but it's against their rules. She would either get reassigned or fired, depending on the manager.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I need some advice!!

Thanks!
When you break up it'll even itself out.

HardknocksUPSer

I need some advice!!

Thanks!
Smells like troll lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I need some advice!!

Thanks!

Nobody asked yet?

Is she hot?

EvanStone

grindin
Nobody asked yet?

Is she hot?

She is gorgeous to me. And no, nobody has asked yet. Nobody really suspects anything. She tries (and does a pretty good job of not playing favorites). I just want to be honest with the company in case anything ever does come of it.

UPSGUY72

I need some advice!!

Thanks!

Make sure you tell your coworkers so when you get special treatment and they get in trouble they can get your Sup fired.

Your Sup needs ask for a shift change, a different position that doesn't include supervising you or a new job.

This is a gray area...would she be able to transfer to another bldg ??
I don't think she would be allowed to supervise you if management finds out. She would be reassigned to another sort or building or asked to resign. We do have a driver who married a PT sup but they are not in the same center.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
She is gorgeous to me. And no, nobody has asked yet. Nobody really suspects anything. She tries (and does a pretty good job of not playing favorites). I just want to be honest with the company in case anything ever does come of it.
One of you needs to find another job
That's pretty much what happens in these situations by choice or not.

EvanStone

grindin
Thanks guys. I will probably be changing to a different shift just to make things easier. I am flexible so I think that would be a much easier thing to do. I appreciate all of your responses and advice.