Need Advice!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I personally have worked with some hot gentlemen. I cant possibly think of anything worse than a serious relationship with one of them. WTH would you ever talk about once the lust is gone? Good Lord, my head just quit spinning from the Orion thread, now this?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I need some advice!!

I slept with my PT supervisor. We are now in a relationship after sleeping together for several months. Should we disclose this relationship to HR or keep it secret? I don't want people think she is giving me special treatment because of our relationship.

Thanks!
Good job dude, GET ER DONE BUDDY lmfao

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I personally have worked with some hot gentlemen. I cant possibly think of anything worse than a serious relationship with one of them. WTH would you ever talk about once the lust is gone? Good Lord, my head just quit spinning from the Orion thread, now this?
I always wondered what the OMS girls thought about working with 50 stud drivers like myself.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I always wondered what the OMS girls thought about working with 50 stud drivers like myself.
Not an OMS but being a female in a sea of men, It is awesome. It is also amazing the way we bond. When we become one of the guys, but not one of the guys. I like men so much more than women that I always said if I was born a man, I would have to be gay, because women irk me, most of them I cant stand.

95% of the people I have problems with, are women. They will always blame it on PMS or some other physiological imbalance. Guys will just say, I was a dick, having a bad day. No, the women are just drama queens.

God Bless those of you who love us. I couldnt love us.

browner89

Not an OMS but being a female in a sea of men, It is awesome. It is also amazing the way we bond. When we become one of the guys, but not one of the guys. I like men so much more than women that I always said if I was born a man, I would have to be gay, because women irk me, most of them I cant stand.

95% of the people I have problems with, are women. They will always blame it on PMS or some other physiological imbalance. Guys will just say, I was a dick, having a bad day. No, the women are just drama queens.

All of the women in my center are the same way, apart from seeming to generally dislike women more than men, I think, but they are definitely "one of the guys" with most of us, little to no boundaries conversation wise and they just plain fit in. Some are girly girls and some are tom boyish, doesn't matter, they're one of the guys in this working environment.

You of course have the creepy dude who can't look into their face while having a conversation and everyone notices him checking them out when the girls aren't looking, but I think those guys exist everywhere.

Most places I've worked cliques seemed to be formed based on sex or common interest, but that doesn't really apply here, which is pretty cool.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
At my building management doesn't care who dates who. We have supervisors married to other supervisors. Doesn't matter.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

I love women but dam your right TT, they are so dam complicated most of them, im just like really dude. Its always something, cant keep them happy. Us dudes are like dogs, just give us some asczz, some hangout time with our buds and some beer and we are happy as hell, its that simple lol. Good to be a dude that's for sure, lifes easy lol.

jbg77

Well clearly you are full of shiot or have never had a girlfriend, a troll, or just dumb if you really got caught.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Well, word got out. We were busted doing it in the parking lot after our shift by security.
funny-star-trek-pictures-captain.jpg