Need advice

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's all part of the game dude. If you feel this way already might be time to look for a new job Youngblood. UPS may no be for you. If your going through this now as a part timer, wait til you get into the BIG LEAGUES with driving, 100 times worse the bs n harassment every day. Definitely have to have thick skin n be mentally strong to play these idiot mind game with these idiots every day. So basically what I'm saying is welcome to the world of ups, where every day is a mind game and you have to decide for yourself if you can handle the game and if you want to put yourself through it or not. That decision is yours to make Youngblood.

It's not so much the work but the crap I have to put up with and working at UPS I hear it all time from my co-workers but never thought I would experience it myself. I'm glad to know that I am not the only one dealing with this b.s. Thanks for tip brother.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It's every day on this job when you start driving. Always some KINDERGARTEN COP bs. Bottom line is corporate hates everyone that works for them, that's their MO to antagonize n harass everyone n they want everybody to be miserable n they want to control every aspect of their employees life. Just the truth were high priced slaves serving a prison sentence lol. Is what it is really, as long as we're getting paid all the games don't really matter at the end of the day. All bout doing a job n doing what you have to do n getting home to your loved ones safely.

HardknocksUPSer

I wish I can but I am always the one staying late to get more time, but if I did trust me I would Thanks for the tip
I'm talking about a mess so big it takes the drivers and you and you don't get out till 9am every morning even with the help. Sometimes the only way to show them is to show them.

HardknocksUPSer

It's all part of the game dude. If you feel this way already might be time to look for a new job Youngblood. UPS may no be for you. If your going through this now as a part timer, wait til you get into the BIG LEAGUES with driving, 100 times worse the bs n harassment every day. Definitely have to have thick skin n be mentally strong to play these idiot mind game with these idiots every day. So basically what I'm saying is welcome to the world of ups, where every day is a mind game and you have to decide for yourself if you can handle the game and if you want to put yourself through it or not. That decision is yours to make Youngblood.
Seems like they TRY to make everybody were they don't give a :censored2: