Need Help ASAP - medical, dental & eye cost for Pilot Group

After the divorce maybe he doesn't have it?
After the divorce maybe he doesn't have it?

My dad take At least 5 vacations a year. 3 to Europe. His house has a fishing pond and pool. Not asking about paying for college vs girlfriend. It is health insurance. Our colleges require it or it costs each of us $2500/yr. my mom said she would pay the UPS premium for us but my father refuses to provide proof of what he is wanting to charge her.

My dad take At least 5 vacations a year. 3 to Europe. His house has a fishing pond and pool. Not asking about paying for college vs girlfriend. It is health insurance. Our colleges require it or it costs each of us $2500/yr. my mom said she would pay the UPS premium for us but my father refuses to provide proof of what he is wanting to charge her.
Why not ask him yourself?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How hots the girlfriend? Send a pic and I will decide

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ups pilots don't pay for healthcare. I'd think your mother would know this.

No.
Sounds like mom needed a better lawyer. This should have all been settled before divorce was finalized
My father forced my mom to go to court. He refused to settle. She had a good lawyer but North Carolina law (I'm pre-law at Louisville) states no obligation for children after 18 unless they are still in high school.

Once again, all she wants to know is she is being extorted over the insurance premium prices. If so, he may be committing a criminal act

upschuck

How does he afford at least 5 vacations a year. 3 in Europe? His house has a pond and a pool.. Bought jewelry for girlfriend. Just no money for health insurance for us. That's why I want to find out how much it really costs for him to pay for insurance for us.
He can afford it, he just wants to put the squeeze on mom.

Yep. Dad may just be an ass but chances are mom is purposely talking bad about him.

Divorce sucks.

Not talking bad about him. All she wants to do is help us and not get gouged by him. If UPS changed their policies since their divorce and he doesn't pay for healthcare, then that is pretty rotten to charge my mom $2400/yr. But, if he is paying for healthcare, all my mom wants is to pay the monthly premium he has been getting charged for us and nothing more.