Need Help ASAP - medical, dental & eye cost for Pilot Group

Paycheck should have amount deducted for Medical. That is amount is what he paid for premiums. The largest chunk would be for him, and a smaller chunk would be for his kids. A family plan is not a large percentage of the individual plan.

For exact numbers, call your lawyer(best) or the IPA, or find a contract book somewhere.

He told my mom to get a subpoena since not obligated to share. You think IPA would give her info? Contract book is several years old. Paycheck stub only gives
Geez. Why are you guys being so hard on the kid? Whether it's the mom or dad being out of line in this situation, the kids didn't have a part in their parents being divorced. Both parents should be paying for the medical, if there's a charge for it. If there's no charge, then the dad shouldn't be
Geez. Why are you guys being so hard on the kid? Whether it's the mom or dad being out of line in this situation, the kids didn't have a part in their parents being divorced. Both parents should be paying for the medical, if there's a charge for it. If there's no charge, then the dad shouldn't be asking for money.
Maybe @Lineandinitial might have a clue. I think he works at an airport.

Thank you. Sent message. Also reviews other information. You may be correct. Looks like UPS doesn't charge premiums for insurance. My dad may not be on the up and up about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am 21 and my brother is 18. We both are in college. Health insurance coverage can be maintained by UPS until we are 26. Just 2 days ago my Dad, UPS pilot said he wasn't paying our insurance anymore but goes to Germany with his girlfriend for vacation. My mom will pay premium for what he is being charged but I think he is trying to gouge her. Any answers to what monthly cost is for dependent coverage?
I assume it is like UPS Management which is until 26.
There is an additional cost for children and $200 a month sounds about correct.
Your Dad still sounds like a dick regardless.
Of course, there is history there of course and feelings of resentment on both sides.

I assume it is like UPS Management which is until 26.
There is an additional cost for children and $200 a month sounds about correct.
Your Dad still sounds like a dick regardless.
Of course, there is history there of course and feelings of resentment on both sides.

My mom looked at one of his paycheck stubs. There was no deduction for any health insurance premiums. Is it possible UPS is paying premiums? Earlier posts suggested that.

upschuck

My mom looked at one of his paycheck stubs. There was no deduction for any health insurance premiums. Is it possible UPS is paying premiums? Earlier posts suggested that.
If there is no deduction on that paycheck, it maybe on a different check that month if taken out once a month, or maybe like us other UPSers, and paid for by UPS.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You would have to talk to a pilot to be sure.
On management's paycheck, there is a title and amount each month.
It is definitely possible that the pilots have there insurance provided for free.
Your father still sounds like a dick.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You would have to talk to a pilot to be sure.
On management's paycheck, there is a title and amount each month.
It is definitely possible that the pilots have there insurance provided for free.
Your father still sounds like a dick.
Wait a minute!!! He does have a 50 year old ex alcoholic girlfriend

haller

Thank

Thank you. My mom has been struggling while I watch my Dad take several vacations a year with this woman and not pay our college expenses. Especially my brother. He attends Duke University.

Self entitled much! Work at brown, pay your own damn tuition. But yeah your dad is scum.

Again we don't know the whole story. Maybe mom is full of it?

Paternity test?

Last edited: