NEED HELP! Just recently quit job as Part-time supervisor

So... A couple things.. I recently left my job at UPS as a part time supervisor to take on a better paying job. I quit about 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive my paycheck. I had only worked the one Monday of the pay period, but as a part time supervisor I am salaried so I would expect to receive pay for the full week.

Now with that being said, my 3 questions are:

Question #1) Who do I get in contact with to make sure I get my paycheck? I have already gone through my immediate supervisor and nothing has happened.

Question #2) Because I am salaried do I get paid for the full week? Or am I only going to get paid for the Monday that I worked in the pay period?

Question #3) Even though I quit, will UPS still reimburse me for the vacation days that I have not used?

PT Car Washer

So... A couple things.. I recently left my job at UPS as a part time supervisor to take on a better paying job. I quit about 3 weeks ago and have yet to receive my paycheck. I had only worked the one Monday of the pay period, but as a part time supervisor I am salaried so I would expect to receive pay for the full week.

Question #1) Who do I get in contact with to make sure I get my paycheck? I have already gone through my immediate supervisor and nothing has happened.

Question #2) Because I am salaried do I get paid for the full week? Or am I only going to get paid for the Monday that I worked in the pay period?

Question #3) Even though I quit, will UPS still reimburse me for the vacation days that I have not used?
Did you talk to your Union Rep ?

blkmamba

1) contact hr
2) you will only be paid for the day (hours you worked) not technically salary when you are paid at an hourly rate.
3) you will be reimbursed for vacation days

Returntosender

http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/backpay.htm

Employers are not required by federal law to give former employees their final paycheck immediately. Some states, however, may require immediate payment. If the regular payday for the last pay period an employee worked has passed and the employee has not been paid, contact the Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division or the state labor department.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Quit? You can never quit, and never take sides against our family again.