need lightweight brown UPS pullover jacket

mrsbbrown

Does anyone know where I can get a V-neck, pullover, light weight brown windbreaker (golf type) jacket? I have an old one, with the old UPS emblem, but it is worn out! Any help locating one would be appreciated! I can get the UPS logo put on if I can find a plain brown one.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I've been looking for another windbreaker for about a year and a half. When they changed uniform companies, those windbreakers disappeared from the websites. I still wear mine with the old logo.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I tried to talk my sup into getting a rain jacket, this winter I was wearing my harley rain jacket. No such luck, he said they are offered regionally meaning that only certain areas of the country can get them..........like we never get rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Cementups

Box Monkey
Windbreakers are no longer available. I never got around to gettng one for myself and when I wanted to they were already discontinued.

pkg-king

I tried to talk my sup into getting a rain jacket, this winter I was wearing my harley rain jacket. No such luck, he said they are offered regionally meaning that only certain areas of the country can get them..........like we never get rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

the new raincoats are real nice,:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
PKGKING, Do you think you could explain to UPS that despite popular belief it really does rain in AZ. They might believe it coming from anywhere but here. Alas it was just a thought, albeit a hopeful thought.!!!!!!