Last generation brown button up shirt

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
I hate the polo brown shirt and I hated twinhills manufacturing, but I prefer twinhills button up shirt over the new one. It has double pockets and the pen pocket for my G2 0.7mm premium retractable gel roller ball pen. I am in search for any twinhill XL button up shirt if anyone has any that’s in either pristine or worn condition. Nothing tattered and frayed.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
I hate the polo brown shirt and I hated twinhills manufacturing, but I prefer twinhills button up shirt over the new one. It has double pockets and the pen pocket for my G2 0.7mm premium retractable gel roller ball pen. I am in search for any twinhill XL button up shirt if anyone has any that’s in either pristine or worn condition. Nothing tattered and frayed.
The polo brown shirt is basically a t shirt super light.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
You will get my Twinhill double pocket XL shirt when you pry it out of my cold dead hands!!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MY OLD LOGO CINTAS SHIRT!!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
How many you want long sleeve or short tuck in or shirt jac
How about vests jackets and pullovers

Pee Bottle

I’m in the market for an old vest size medium. Got a large, but I lost a bunch of weight and it don’t fit as snug anymore. I’m just outside of NYC if anyone would wanna trade.

rod

Retired 22 years
I burned all mt Twin Hill stuff at my retirement party. At least 2 dozen shirts, 2 dozen pants and a dozen or so shorts. . I was going to burn the socks but fellow UPSers at my party claimed them.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm off this week and plan on going through all my browns to return some and divey out the rest to some other drivers who have shown interest. I like the current shorts and the polos.

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
I will forever haunt my wife if I go 6ft under with anything brown or UPS related with me.!!!.......and she knows it.

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm off this week and plan on going through all my browns to return some and divey out the rest to some other drivers who have shown interest. I like the current shorts and the polos.
I tried returning my stuff but our lazy ass Cener Manager didn't want to deal with it ---so I burned them.

Driver7906

Old Riverside uniforms are all I wear to work. Twinhill uniforms sucked. The pants always ripped at the seat and put hives on my legs during the summer. The new uniforms are also garbage and look tacky and stupid.

rod

Retired 22 years
I burned all mt Twin Hill stuff at my retirement party. At least 2 dozen shirts, 2 dozen pants and a dozen or so shorts. . I was going to burn the socks but fellow UPSers at my party claimed them.
Maybe it was Riverside stuff I burned----I can't remember.

pkgdriver

The new pants and shorts are nice
But the shirts having that one small pocket on the left side doesn't cut it
IMG_2013.gif