Need more hours

Our center was one of the first to get that piece of :censored2: orion and we have treated it like a red headed step child from day one. Our management tried to enforce it on us for about a month and then told us 85 percent would do and then just said first stop. After the first peak with that BS they don't even bring it up What a waste
I have to wonder if the Board of Directors or the shareholders ever find out about these boondoggles.

clean hairy

I get it man. I'm an OT whore at my new job. I save/invest 100% of my OT so I'm trying to pile it on while I can and slow down later. We live under our means which makes OT much more tolerable for me because I know I don't need it and it's just more gravy in the pot. A mental thing I guess. UPS was definitely more of a mental grind though.

During this winter I had one 2 week check with 110 hours of overtime and almost 40 hours of that was double time. So around 96 hours/week. Ended up being about 6 weeks of pay in 2.

Flip side is I can say no thanks whenever I want, once UPS piles it on you, it might be hard to change it.
We get our checks every week, which hub are you at that only gives out checks every 2 weeks?