Need some advice- Fuel Card

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
No --- the rewards card programs are for the individual, not the source of payment.

I have confirmed this many times. It is not dishonest or theft in any way.
I am currently fueing up with the BP Rewards program. I get 20 free gallons of gas for my personal use about every 2 1/2 months using my fuel card. Also get a free car wash every week, cup of joe every day and maybe a hotdog a few times a week.

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
I am currently fueing up with the BP Rewards program. I get 20 free gallons of gas for my personal use about every 2 1/2 months using my fuel card. Also get a free car wash every week, cup of joe every day and maybe a hotdog a few times a week.
I use UltraOne Platinum. Too many perks to name. I usually convert my points to a free drink, if I don't already have free drinks waiting for me.

BrownTexas

I have had to get $20 or so in fuel just to make it back to the building before. Always get the money back as soon as I get to the center. I see it as using an ATM card without the fee.

Rainman

Its all good.
[q uote="728ups, post: 1367131, member: 33372"]Car Wash Guys????????? you will be accused of working in the BOG too LoL
they stopped that years and years ago in my center. a couple times a week i get the hose and brush and wash mine when i return to building[/quote]
Still have them, they fuel and park cars, wash on an " as needed" basis.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone that is using their own money, whether its, cash, a debit card, or even a credit card for the points, is just making things worse for everyone else. That is just less incentive for management to fix the problem by signing up for and issuing more cards.

Sent using BrownCafe App