Need W2 records from UPS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
* UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot *tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.
Try digging the sand out of your vag
You seem a little irritated

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
* UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot *tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.
you didn’t do your taxes that year? Your accountant should have all that info , anyways...

YOU WILL NEVER BE A RPCD

✊🧔

Ricardo1980

$25 is decent pay and 69+ hrs you can always discuss that with human resource and say I don't mine dulltimes work under 40hrs maybe get a restriction on Max hours by doctor or say your wife and kids need you too and they are being greedy with your time and family time .
Follow law and agreement you may of made .
Ask a lawyer if concerns of what to say and how to and when to keep it positive and you'll have great job opportunities and rehire even if part time ....

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
$25 is decent pay and 69+ hrs you can always discuss that with human resource and say I don't mine dulltimes work under 40hrs maybe get a restriction on Max hours by doctor or say your wife and kids need you too and they are being greedy with your time and family time .
Ask a lawyer if concerns of what to say and how to and when to keep it positive and you'll have great job opportunities and rehire even if part time ....
Can I get a translation here?

Hi Barney

Jesus, Richie.....you're a mess