Need W2 records from UPS

sanguinaire

hey now,

hoping someone knows a number I could call to get copies of my W2's from UPS. I no longer work for UPS, so the portal wont work for me. I was going to try logging in but forgot my log/pw anyway.

thanks.

UPSBOI

You don't want to know!
Call the center that you worked at and get a number for human resources. They should be able to get you another copy of your W2.

fmrtie

How long ago did you leave? I left in 2005 and am able to access the employee portal and pull all payroll information including W2 request. It gives the phone # to call to receive replacement via USPS and also gives web information so that you can pull it immediately.

L

LOWPROFILE

Re: WHEN WILL THE UPSERS WEBSITE ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD MY 2006 W2?

Does Anybody Know When The 2006 W2's Will Be Available To Be Downloaded From The Upsers Website? We Are Already 14 Days Into The New Year And The Option Is Still Showing W2 Reissue For 2005.

rngri4

Re: WHEN WILL THE UPSERS WEBSITE ALLOW ME TO DOWNLOAD MY 2006 W2?

Does Anybody Know When The 2006 W2's Will Be Available To Be Downloaded From The Upsers Website? We Are Already 14 Days Into The New Year And The Option Is Still Showing W2 Reissue For 2005.

This is very simple, pull up your last pay stub on upsers.com, use the same information you used last year for employer id etc. It is perfectly legal, and if you are audited, they will tell you the same thing, it is for the people like me who usually file very early. However, this year the 1040 form was wrong, and the IRS has just now released a new version, but we are still waiting on the other forms for phone excise tax etc, that aren't ready yet.

A

Anonymous Former Employer

I only worked for UPS for about a month last year and I have not received my W-2s. Why were we not contacted about the the issue with the W-2s??

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Pst, Larry, the kitty has a nasty bite, dont turn your back, or bend over.:happy2:

Larry, I bet you were looking for UPS.com. This is a private site that has nothing to do with the official functions of UPS. So dont put down the helpful people at the this office, just because you are on the wrong floor, not to mention the wrong building.

But we are glad you found what you were looking for anyway. You are welcome, and have a great day!

d

UPSisCancer

* UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot *tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.

oldngray

nowhere special
crying baby.gif

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
* UPS. You bastards make it impossible to get the W2. No info on UPSERS all the links are invalid. Most unorganized and garbage company I've ever worked for. I can't wait until amazon puts UPS out of business. Bunch of idiot *tards who think $25/hr is worth back problems and 60+ hour weeks.
Let me guess, couldn’t hack it as a driver?

allahuakbar

She/Her
I make $38 an hour and know how to lift things properly.