Need Your Help!!!

ragu

I know this sounds crazy, but you could try obeying the law and not driving over the posted speed limit. My understanding is that it's a pretty good way to avoid speeding tickets, and it's cheaper than a radar detector :wink:.
Wow, I bet your a real wild man.

brett636

I know this sounds crazy, but you could try obeying the law and not driving over the posted speed limit. My understanding is that it's a pretty good way to avoid speeding tickets, and it's cheaper than a radar detector :wink:.

Bah, where is the fun in that? I drive 20+ mph over most posted speed limits, and my little passport alerts me to the presence of all the local law enforcement. The only speeding ticket I got was when I was on my motorcycle, and I obviously didn't have my detector with me then. Even that isn't on my record because of those handy deferral programs. :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never got a speeding ticket. I usually drive 5-10 MPH over the limit on the freeway. I stick to the limit on residential streets.. Now that I am in California, I have learned you have to keep up with the pack. If they are all driving 80, I'm going 80......if not, they'll just run you down. C.H.I.P.S will catch the leader.

This is the only state I have ever lived in where they think it's all right not to yield coming onto the freeway. They just come on and you'd better know they are coming on and cutting in. If you don't adjust your speed to let them in, they give YOU the dirty look or finger. The actual rules are that they have to yield, but it never happens that way.

tieguy

Banned
Go to court. Plead guilty. Explain that you are in your first 90 days of driving for ups and that a speeding ticket will reflect poorly on you. Bring a letter from a management person speaking for your work record at UPS and asking them to for consideration since you are now driving.

Too much chatter here about avoiding responsibility. Learn to drive safely. If you kill someones kid when speeding you will never be able to live with yourself.