Needing time off early on

542thruNthru

I enjoy picking on part-timers
l2p8QOk5RNiPydH05c.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Hello! I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I couldn't find it. I would really like to apply to my local hub in a month or so. There is usually job listings open at this hub, but up until a few weeks ago, there was no listings up, so I'd like to jump on the opportunity. However, my family has a vacation planned for 2 weeks at the beginning of July. Would this be something that they would be understanding of if I told them at the interview, or would they view this as a red flag? Thanks.
Bro. Dont listen to these negative nellys. What you gotta do is this. Land the job. Dont tell them about your family trip. Befriend a drugee or serious alcoholic on the sort. Go on vacation, and have him punch you in and out while youre gone. Split the pay for that time, with him.

542thruNthru

Bro. Dont listen to these negative nellys. What you gotta do is this. Land the job. Dont tell them about your family trip. Befriend a drugee or serious alcoholic on the sort. Go on vacation, and have him punch you in and out while youre gone. Split the pay for that time, with him.

That's a stupid plan. There are no druggies or alcoholics at UPS. Idiot