Negotiations Conference Call Update this Saturday, February 2

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
Ken P is a social communist. He created TDU for one reason, to line HIS pockets. I did major research into his multi level pyramid scheme. Every TDU run local is in the toilet. The post complete negativity of our union and when the union has a big victory they don't even mention it. The FACTS are that Ken P, who started the TDU, has been on withdrawal (and hasn't paid dues)since 1974 which means he cannot vote or attend meetings of the IBT, he collect multiple salaries from the TDU and also collects another salary as executive director of The Rank and File Education and Legal Defense Fund but promotes being against multiple salaries for the IBT, Emily Citkowski is a TDU staffer, not a Teamster. Their Office Manager is not a Teamster. It's been suggested that David Levin, a TDU staffer is also not a Teamster. Most of the people at TDU Central on Michigan Ave. in Detroit are NOT dues paying Teamster Members. These people continue to lie to us about everything, from the employer funding they receive via "grants" (from employer foundations) to who really makes up and leads TDU...

Ever thought about putting all of your research into a .pdf we could print and distribute? I'd love to have it!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Ever thought about putting all of your research into a .pdf we could print and distribute? I'd love to have it!

I have very, very mixed feelings on TDU. If you could do what 104Feeder suggested and cobble together a list of TDU locals so I could browse through their LM-2's, personally, I would appreciate it.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ken P is a social communist. He created TDU for one reason, to line HIS pockets. I did major research into his multi level pyramid scheme. Every TDU run local is in the toilet. The post complete negativity of our union and when the union has a big victory they don't even mention it. The FACTS are that Ken P, who started the TDU, has been on withdrawal (and hasn't paid dues)since 1974 which means he cannot vote or attend meetings of the IBT, he collect multiple salaries from the TDU and also collects another salary as executive director of The Rank and File Education and Legal Defense Fund but promotes being against multiple salaries for the IBT, Emily Citkowski is a TDU staffer, not a Teamster. Their Office Manager is not a Teamster. It's been suggested that David Levin, a TDU staffer is also not a Teamster. Most of the people at TDU Central on Michigan Ave. in Detroit are NOT dues paying Teamster Members. These people continue to lie to us about everything, from the employer funding they receive via "grants" (from employer foundations) to who really makes up and leads TDU...

Umm....

This is common knowledge.... Right ??

Ken P - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Bug-

stink219

Trust me brother, I'm working on it!!

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Anyone who took on Jackie Presser can't be all bad.

Exactly. As a younger Teamster, I appreciate TDU's contributions in the late 1970's/80's/early 1990's. But after they won the right for the membership to vote for the General President (which was great) they seemed to focus on being dissident merely for the sake of being dissident..

stink219

Anyone who took on Jackie Presser can't be all bad.

Exactly. As a younger Teamster, I appreciate TDU's contributions in the late 1970's/80's/early 1990's. But after they won the right for the membership to vote for the General President (which was great) they seemed to focus on being dissident merely for the sake of being dissident..
That is a good observation. And what is the root cause? Ken P knows he can make a lot of money on the fears of teamsters. He wants the unions to expose their tax info, yet spends tens of thousands to hide his and TDU's. why doesn't he employ "elections" on his executive board? Everyone can have their opinion, mine is that they do more harm than good now. Any organization that divides us, weakens us.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

TDU has always been anti-Hoffa, and was pro-Carey.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
As a Steward I would like to say thanks to the jackass that shared this! No one in our local was able to get on the call and therefore no one in my building is getting the updates! Way to go :censored2:!!!

stink219

As a Steward I would like to say thanks to the jackass that shared this! No one in our local was able to get on the call and therefore no one in my building is getting the updates! Way to go :censored2:!!!
If you are a steward, I took notes. I will not post specifics on here. If you need some info, PM me and I'll give you the cliffs notes version so you can tell your guys.

BCFan

That's not the reason for the "Brown Out." If a customer asked for a contract update, ANYTHING we tell them should be professional & reassuring.

"They're going bad ... the company's trying to screw us and we're not going to stand for it!" is unprofessional, unassuring - and worthy of termination.
"They're keeping us in the dark" is unassuring.

Discussing OUR business with the customer is unprofessional. We need to reassure them "we're told a deal's close" and refer them to somebody if they're weary enough that they're considering switching to FedEx.
Another troll!

stink219

Umm....

This is common knowledge.... Right ??

Ken P - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Bug-
Wikipedia? Lmao. So he started TDU out of the kindness of his heart?

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Lol what a come back beagle ... Step to the front for a conical shaped hat.….BC

On second thought: it always bemuses me the level of maturity on BC; a group of posters are so incapable of responding to other's assertions that they immediately turn to childish antics. I certainly don't agree with what every single poster on here writes, or the ideology of every single poster, but that's why this is a discussion forum.

Last edited: