Never take a day for granted, I will miss this guy.

I GOT ONE MORE

Richard Story Dies in Head-On Crash in Victorville
VICTORVILLE (August 10, 2013) – Richard Story was involved in a two car collision on Saturday that took his life. Story was traveling north on State Route 395 around 9:44 p.m. when the accident occurred. Story, who was driving a Volvo sedan, was struck head-on by a BMW just south of Luna Road. The BMW had been traveling southbound when for unknown reasons it swerved and was on the northbound side.
State Route 395 at Luna Road intersection
Richard Story died at the scene. The Carlsbad resident was 55 years old. The driver of the BMW was airlifted to a nearby hospital and his condition is unknown.

18 comments

Known Rick for many years as our local UPS driver. We chatted for years about a wide variety of topics. I will miss him. One of the nicest, friendliest people I know. Our condolences to Rick's family. If anyone can post some info about the funeral arrangements or family contact, I would appreciate it

Memorial Service in Honor of.
Rick Story
Monday August 19.
11am
Chapman Chapel
215 N. Grand • Orange, CA 92866.
(Corner of Grand & Maple).
Celebration of Life.
Saturday September 7th.
1pm
Olivenhain Town Hall - 423 Rancho Santa Fe Rd, Olivenhain 92024.

RIP Rick! We will all miss you it's so hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that I wont be seeing you in my neighborhood or Postal Corner. I loved chatting w/you. My dog Bella will forever miss you too. Every time she see's a UPS truck she gets so excited thinking that she will soon be getting a treat.

Heaven is lucky to have you!

My heart is aching over such a tragic, senseless loss of such a wonderful life. Rick was definite

Rick was definitely the nicest, most friendly person you could ever want to know. My heart and prayers go out to his family.

Last edited by a moderator:

UPS92008

Rick lived down the street from me. Great guy!! I used to be his UPS guy and then PAS(P.O.S) happened. So tragic. My deepest condolences to his family.