New all time low...SMH

BUCN85

Denied my request(by finance) for new pants since I blew out 3 pair...They are only issuing uniforms to new hires(even though they quit before their 30 days) and employees coming off disability! WHAT?!

Re-Raise

Denied my request(by finance) for new pants since I blew out 3 pair...They are only issuing uniforms to new hires(even though they quit before their 30 days) and employees coming off disability! WHAT?!
please recite the 5 keys to preventing pants failure before we issue you any more pants

Box Ox

Think of this as a great opportunity to start wearing Hammer Pants to work. Bet some UPS pants will suddenly show up out of nowhere.

2v9znll.jpg

BUCN85

Haha. Well I said that’s fine. I’ll take my ripped ones back and turn them into “assless” chaps( yes I know all chaps are assless.. but just saying “chaps” doesn’t feel right)

clean hairy

Skip underwear and let the boys get a day of fresh air!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If they refuse to replace ripped pants, file a grievance and report to work in jeans. If they send you home, keep showing up in jeans and keep filing for your 8 hour guarantee.
They have the ability to order you new pants, they simply lack the willingness. Paying your 8 hour guarantee for a few days will help them to develop that willingness.