New branding!

instiches

i wouldn't be subject to their particularly anal ideas about "rust on rims" or "paint scratched" etc.

There is definitely some upside there. I'm going through ISP transition next year and if I could avoid paying stupid amounts of money to clean up all those nicks they're going to harp on for reapproval of vehicles, that would be great. I'm going to look over the contract again. But I'm pretty sure there isn't anything in there that spells out specific approved vendors for rentals

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
My guy just bought a new Transport E150, for peak and hauling fix-a-flat, replacement lights, coolant, shovels, salt, tow chains and oil. It's not allowed to deliver a single package until FedEx approves us to paint a logo on it green or orange.. that's up in the air, gives it a truck number and it passes DOT inspection.

Yet the HD on the backside of my belt rent trucks, some of them since I took my new position in March, same rentals.

It will be fine

They just dropped the FedEx logo requirement for tractors. Now they only need the CSP's name, operated by fedex ground and the DOT number. That should make it easier for ground tractors to start pulling any opco's trailers. There wouldn't be any confusing color differences between tractor and trailer.

bacha29

They just dropped the FedEx logo requirement for tractors. Now they only need the CSP's name, operated by fedex ground and the DOT number. That should make it easier for ground tractors to start pulling any opco's trailers. There wouldn't be any confusing color differences between tractor and trailer.
Oh lovely, now ground owner operators will be pulling the trailers for all opco's . No dedicated runs. Sent here there and anywhere with no right of refusal. Might explain why so many line hauls are coming on the market. But don't forget, they are........Independent Contractors.