New Condensed Version of Terms Of Service

Some of the preachers don't agree.
Yea but a lot of those preachers have affairs molest children and are some of the biggest sinners there are. Look at warren Jeff's. I gave up being a catholic and denominations long ago. I just have faith and admit my faults everyday. I'm trying to survive that's all and maybe get to being a better person dad husband friend. I'd rather put my faith in God and dogs. They both always love you know matter what.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The trolling issue seems really overdone. I see the whining about trolls here. Are you serious? Do you stop and have a hissy fit everytime you come across a troll in the real world? Or do you simply ignore them and keep moving. Do you call the police on trolls in the real world? Do you ask the police to slap a troll label on people in the real world? Sounds like someone had a little too much of the dungeons and dragons thing going on when we start complaining about trolls. Ignore them and move on. These rules are a reflection of poor behavior and poor complaining. The folks who run this site should not have to chase your whining when you have the tools available to ignore what irritates you.
It seems the ones that complain about trolls the most exhibit some of the same traits and if not, they continually break rules of the house.

moreluck

golden ticket member
How so? Posting as though the person were standing right there would eliminate 99% of the BS from this forum.

I mistakenly "agreed". Hit it by mistake.

Face to face with someone may start with the "Poopie Head" name that was mentioned as a TOS violation. Following that, it might get to worse words. Some people don't bring out the best in others.

Oh good, I found the "undo" button

How so? Posting as though the person were standing right there would eliminate 99% of the BS from this forum.

I mistakenly "agreed". Hit it by mistake.

Face to face with someone may start with the "Poopie Head" name that was mentioned as a TOS violation. Following that, it might get to worse words. Some people don't bring out the best in others.

Oh good, I found the "undo" button
It seems to me that this forum has one common denominator (person) who doesn't bring the best in others. If said person changes their attitude or just went away the drama would be cut by 90%.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like the "poopie"spelling. I think it should be 2 words........poopie is the adjective and head is the noun! Poopie head...........see, it works.