New Congress

bacha29

Logan’s run to soylent green.
After reading DIDO's comments Logan's Run was also the first thing that came to mind as well. Hitting age 30 they hang you up on this rotating wire where they shoot at you with shotguns. Keep firing long enough eventually they would hit somebody or run out of ammo.

bacha29

you realize obama care and?Medicaid are two different things
How are they different? People in those states saw that the ACA which included the expanded Medicaid provision while not perfect was still a damn sight better than any other alternative. Keep in mind too that two thirds of Medicaid's budget goes to pay for the care of nursing home patients whose own personal funds and assets have been exhausted. That's one fact the GOP tries to keep quiet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
After reading DIDO's comments Logan's Run was also the first thing that came to mind as well. Hitting age 30 they hang you up on this rotating wire where they shoot at you with shotguns. Keep firing long enough eventually they would hit somebody or run out of ammo.
Financial responsibility makes you think of murder? Weird.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How are they different? People in those states saw that the ACA which included the expanded Medicaid provision while not perfect was still a damn sight better than any other alternative. Keep in mind too that two thirds of Medicaid's budget goes to pay for the care of nursing home patients whose own personal funds and assets have been exhausted. That's one fact the GOP tries to keep quiet.
they expanded it for lower income people, the state pays for them and it is where most people are getting their healthcare. They are two different programs.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
45696440_10217271510050637_2287319360726892544_n.jpg

newfie

Oh sure, millions of diabetics were being denied coverage. Next!

haha , left has to alibi their existence
No This specific rule of law applied to individuals seeking to purchase an insurance product on their own on the open market which by the way was something I did for more than 20 years. In the past I could have been denied insurance or had my premiums bumped upward due to the existence of a medical condition that was incurred prior to my application. In fact when I switched carriers I had to disclose the fact that I already had mild hypertension which bumped up my premiums a bit.

you keep speaking to career upser who are in a plan and not shopping for insurance plans. you're using the extreme scenario argument to make your case.

It will be fine

you realize obama care and?Medicaid are two different things
No they’re not. Obamacare isn’t an actual thing. The ACA is the law, included in that law is a federally subsidized Medicaid expansion. Republicans blocked that expansion in many states because they don’t like healthy poor people. When given the chance to vote for it citizens in red states do just that.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
How are they different? People in those states saw that the ACA which included the expanded Medicaid provision while not perfect was still a damn sight better than any other alternative. Keep in mind too that two thirds of Medicaid's budget goes to pay for the care of nursing home patients whose own personal funds and assets are cleverly hidden and dispersed before they have to go to a home. That's one fact the GOP tries to keep quiet.
Fixed it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
No they’re not. Obamacare isn’t an actual thing. The ACA is the law, included in that law is a federally subsidized Medicaid expansion. Republicans blocked that expansion in many states because they don’t like healthy poor people. When given the chance to vote for it citizens in red states do just that.
ok get the medical pot

vantexan

Or like Comey “reopening” a case on Clinton nine days before the election while staying silent on an investigation that was goin on on Trump and Russia at the time? Yeah. That.
Comey got Clinton cleared. He had no choice but to reopen the case or the fix that was in would look blatantly obvious. You've got to walk a tightrope sometimes when you're violating your oath.

newfie

How are they different? People( 8 million of the 330 total) in those states saw that the ACA which included the expanded Medicaid provision while not perfect was still a damn sight better than any other alternative. Keep in mind too that two thirds of Medicaid's budget goes to pay for the care of nursing home patients whose own personal funds and assets have been exhausted. That's one fact the GOP tries to keep quiet.

Fixed it.

not feeling the two / thirds to nursing homes. looks like tis actually about 20 to 21 percent for nursing home care. but that's ok keep throwing around those numbers

Where does all of Medicaid's money go? An explainer

bbsam

Staff member
Comey got Clinton cleared. He had no choice but to reopen the case or the fix that was in would look blatantly obvious. You've got to walk a tightrope sometimes when you're violating your oath.
And yet he couldn’t divulge the Trump investigation?

vantexan

And yet he couldn’t divulge the Trump investigation?
They were working behind the scenes to set Trump up. Too soon. And before you start saying conspiracy theory just about everyone involved in that has been fired or demoted. Some are under investigation by the IG. And thankfully, since Congress is changing hands, we'll have a new AG who'll pursue it, including Hillary and her "exoneration."

BrownArmy

They were working behind the scenes to set Trump up. Too soon. And before you start saying conspiracy theory just about everyone involved in that has been fired or demoted. Some are under investigation by the IG. And thankfully, since Congress is changing hands, we'll have a new AG who'll pursue it, including Hillary and her "exoneration."

LOLOLOL

Not even close.

By all means, try again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When it comes to the speaker of the house...if it's Nancy she'll want to leave a legacy...…..wildly trying to impeach Trump will not look good. She needs to find another cause.