New Contract: Creation of Heavy Loader Class

542thruNthru

I would appreciate if there was a creation of the "Heavy Loader Class" in Pre-Load. Frankly, over the last 5 years+, I have loaded FOUR trucks, day in-day out. I am quick, organized and have the physical ability to do this with rediculously low misload rate. It would be appreciated to receive an additional $1 per hour compared to the "Standard Loader" who loads three trucks a day.

I'm confused, everyone in my whole building loads 4 trucks. So "Standard Loader" is what you would make.

Guess that means you're being paid right.

Dr.Brownz

Yeah, that's the thing...I have always been in above average shape, thank God for my health, Polish Strong....so it's easy for me, compared to others...However, I am like jeez, if you have me loading for, kick me an extra buckand create the "heavy loader class". I already told them, I can do four trucks for a couple more years...then I am on three like everyome else in the building. We have 2 guys in the building loading 4...everyone else...3 trucks

So what you are saying is you and the other guy are screwing a third guy out of a job.

Box Ox

Three trucks isn't going to be any better than four. There's a reason why it's a four car pull. There's nothing heavy about it.

The first three trucks of my four car pulls were never any lighter than the three in any other preloader's set. Fourth car just had to be loaded. And I was their mule.

Now the fourth route itself was typically lighter. Maybe a rural route with 170-200ish pieces. Still, more volume and more distance to cover on the catwalk.