New Diad

sikidiki

What do you guys think?
Screenshot_10.png

sikidiki

No more butt clip either, you have to use a pouch now, supposedly they are making the diad holder/charger so you can see the screen for the Turn by turn navigation they are implementing. No more getting EDD either. Just a few things ive heard. Also an actual qwerty keybord, not alphabetical anymore, how long is that gonna take to get used to? lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No more butt clip either, you have to use a pouch now, supposedly they are making the diad holder/charger so you can see the screen for the Turn by turn navigation they are implementing. No more getting EDD either. Just a few things ive heard.
I can’t wait to smash one.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What happened to the phone idea like the helpers used and feeders has? Oh that's right they SUCK!
Looks like a phone to me... They just put a fat case on it. Might be a bit thinner.
My concern is the yellow "alt" softkey is gone, heaven fobid I have to use the touchscreen. Much better to know the physical buttons and mash them without even looking at the screen and walking around.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Looks like a phone to me... They just put a fat case on it. Might be a bit thinner.
My concern is the yellow "alt" softkey is gone, heaven fobid I have to use the touchscreen. Much better to know the physical buttons and mash them without even looking at the screen and walking around.
Hopefully the “touch screen” will actually work. I heard they made the current ones not as receptive because of all the “accidental” pre recorded late NDA when Diad V first released. So for 7 years or so, you either had to mash the screen, or push double the keystrokes with the alt button to deliver.