New Diad

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stupid. Like all things UPS implements. Don’t ask the people who are chained to it for 9 hours a day. Ask some jerked off schmuck that doesn’t do it for a living what he thinks. Stupids :censored2:s.
Last thing they would ever do is ask us!

You just know these designers, who never really ever worked for a living, were releasing DNA in their shorts thinking how great this is!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Xs9lezRZ6dRT.png

It's when all of Friday's volume does not arrive on time and they call-in/beg people to show up saturday to deliver it. Every week for the past three weeks, "unexpectedly missing" volume.
Nice. Sometimes I wish they would call me for some easy overtime.... no I don’t.

born2Bwild

Are these people who designed this stupid? they have to be. How am I to key a message or an address when wearing gloves in cold weather? I’m used to use the board with one hand I guess you can’t do it anymore

KOG72

I’m full of it
Are these people who designed this stupid? they have to be. How am I to key a message or an address when wearing gloves in cold weather? I’m used to use the board with one hand I guess you can’t do it anymore
I hate wearing the gloves with the fingers cut off it defeats the purpose