New Diad

UPS Horn Genie

Have you blown your horn today?
Hehe! Comedians such as yourself are always welcome to rub my bottle!

I do not like the new DIAD. The buttons are too cramped, much like my living quarters in this bottle. Back to the drawing board!

Toot toot!

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Hehe! Comedians such as yourself are always welcome to rub my bottle!

I do not like the new DIAD. The buttons are too cramped, much like my living quarters in this bottle. Back to the drawing board!

Toot toot!
He's back, just in time for you to see the new Aladdin movie I suppose? I honked my horn yesterday and the only thing I got was a old person to give me the finger what happened to these wishes I was supposed to get with you and honking? I asked for a hot 20 something not 80 something!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Not in my building. I am on the 9/5 list and work at least 1 10+ hour day, the rest are just under 9/5. I shuttle air out to a guy, he is doing 10.5-11.5 every day. Unless someone complains, they are going out with 10.5 hour dispatches.
Our OT has been cut a little but not near what others are talking about.

Our management has openly said they have the power to put in as many routes as need be. They have also openly said they want every close to 9.5 without being over 9.5.

Guess what if you’re pushing me right up to 9.4 every day I’m probably gonna go over and piss you off.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
IM GUY FIERI AND IM GONNA TAKE YOU TO FLAVORTOWN

OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHH

5DD7FD9A-CBBA-4A5E-86C2-92C33F52BF2B.gif