New driver on the training route i was once on

UrFellowUpser

I feel so bad for him. He is just missing businesses and all and getting in so late. I gave him advice but he just not getting it. They gonna throw him back to unload im sure. Unless UPS is desperate for drivers because peak is around the corner and we 15 drivers short.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I feel so bad for him. He is just missing businesses and all and getting in so late. I gave him advice but he just not getting it. They gonna throw him back to unload im sure. Unless UPS is desperate for drivers because peak is around the corner and we 15 drivers short.
Am I missing the point?

Box Ox

tenor.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It happens

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
flood.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No my brother, for everyone is this job, and your job is to go lye down and go to your quite place..know this.
What are you on some kind of redemption kick? This is a pisssed off UPS employee forum, you won't find any redemption here. This is pure hell.

Dr.Brownz

Guess they should lighten him up then until he learns the route better.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Guess they should lighten him up then until he learns the route better.

No they'll expect him to come in everyday for 2 weeks straight in full uniform just to tell him he's not going out, then lie to him and say he can't work in the hub either.

Then he'll go to hr and ask why he isn't being worked when he's only 9 days in on his packet. Then he'll come in the next day thinking he's not going out again but this time he is given a 9 minute notice that he is going out with 220 stops.

That's how this company works

Dr.Brownz

No they'll expect him to come in everyday for 2 weeks straight in full uniform just to tell him he's not going out, then lie to him and say he can't work in the hub either.

Then he'll go to hr and ask why he isn't being worked when he's only 9 days in on his packet. Then he'll come in the next day thinking he's not going out again but this time he is given a 9 minute notice that he is going out with 220 stops.

16fv5b.jpg

RuthlessSupSlayer

images (1).jpg