new driver with dwi

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
brownie

everyone that has ever killed anyone while under the influence has stated just what you stated. that they could handle it.

sorry, dont buy it.

Jones

i would be interested in seeing those stats you quoted.

d

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I am not going to read every one of these posts! 6 pages in less than 24 hours of banter back and forth! Even on a holiday to top it off!

Dwi driver, you are screwed! The contract (at leaste here) says you must notify the company within 5 days of the dui. You will have to enroll in the sap qand get counseling.

Sorry if anyone else had pointed this out.

Red - not doubting you at all, just curious - is that in your regional? because I can't find that at all in the National - National says within 24 hours of suspension.

Red - not doubting you at all, just curious - is that in your regional? because I can't find that at all in the National - National says within 24 hours of suspension.
BBAG, pay attention in class.....lol...not too long ago there was a huge thread about this.
Red is in local 705, the have their own contract. They are not governed by the National Master.

newguy1

hahahaha i dont mean to bring this post back but you gotta be kidding me, i find this hilarious, i only read the 1 page and alittle of the second and realized there were 6 pages total of this arguement, i wish i would have posted in the middle just to give in my 2 sense. well since i dont know how the whole arguement ended i just want to say this.

here in PA if you get pulled over and arrested for DUI or DWI they take you in, but you still have your license offically until proven guilty, BBAG is right about this and it is still the same way. And i agree with what BBAG says about letting your management know because you still aren't guilty of the crime. yes its good to be honest and letting them know, but now you arent driving and have court in a month or so. i also thought that in any state, if you get cited for DWI you have your license until proven guilty, im pretty sure that its the same in FL too.

all in all, i think that some people dont think realistically and just want to argue and point out little things but dont even try to put what is said into perseptive.

to the original poster, if it is a state law that you have a suspended license right now, then what you did was correct. if its not then you could have dont things alittle differently and could still be driving now until your court date.