New Employee - Possibly Hired for Wrong Hours

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm not sure how any of this could possibly be my fault and reflect my intelligence. In my interview there were specific questions regarding the afternoon shift. I wasn't aware I was responsible for hiring myself and scheduling my work hours correctly.
You, as an adult, are responsible to verify your start time and get the name of the supervisor to whom you should report.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Today was my orientation as a package handler and I start work tomorrow. My scheduled time is 4:45 but I'm not sure if it's am or pm. I interviewed for the pm job but just now noticed the application title is LOAD/UNLOAD AM. Does this mean he mistakenly gave me the AM shift?

Is there anywhere on UPSers I can find my scheduled hours?
Orientation is usually a week not a day, at least it was when I started as a package handler. What did you do today at 'orientation'?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Today was my orientation as a package handler and I start work tomorrow. My scheduled time is 4:45 but I'm not sure if it's am or pm. I interviewed for the pm job but just now noticed the application title is LOAD/UNLOAD AM. Does this mean he mistakenly gave me the AM shift?

Is there anywhere on UPSers I can find my scheduled hours?
Daylight savings time or no?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm not sure how any of this could possibly be my fault and reflect my intelligence. In my interview there were specific questions regarding the afternoon shift. I wasn't aware I was responsible for hiring myself and scheduling my work hours correctly.
Well at orientation the day before....when he told all of you your start times for today, was everyone supposed to show up at 4:45PM or were some AM and others PM?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I also remember my two hours of training and 30 minutes of orientation. Then I was on my own.