New Express video on YouTube.

R

RuralRoute

THIS makes me nervous as to how the public views the friendly neighborhood FedEx guy.

hypo hanna

Procedure is to tell dispatch or manager and get the spare key sent out. Once its determined that the spare was lost long ago and no one thought to replaced it, you then call for a locksmith. Process shouldn't take more then 3 hours.

He should have found a nice spot to sit down and enjoy his extended paid break.

Slick silver

I hate those vans. Just doing 20 or so stops out of one is annoying. To destroy a door then to just wait for a locksmith is beyond me. Even if either a manager or dispatch says to do it. The cost of a lock smith to come out is what maybe a couple hundred. New door and body shop a couple thousand. SMH.

SmithBarney

I love that there's a procedure for this. Lol.

Another plus to leaving the truck idling.

Tough to get in the back doors when the ONLY key is in the ignition, Express loves the spring loaded locks(auto locks) on these vans... and probably the reason there is only one key, since most break from the force needed to unlock these doors 50-100times a day.

Purplepackage

Tough to get in the back doors when the ONLY key is in the ignition, Express loves the spring loaded locks(auto locks) on these vans... and probably the reason there is only one key, since most break from the force needed to unlock these doors 50-100times a day.

Drove one of the gmc vans my second or third peak, after doing over 100 stops for a month I put the key in the sliding door one morning and it snapped right off, I'll never forget that all you can do is laugh

Slick silver

You should try one of our ford vans. After you start it, u don't even need the key anymore it comes right out of the ignition. Remembered that happening to me one day as I'm driving down the road and hearing fall to the floor

dezguy

Drove one of the gmc vans my second or third peak, after doing over 100 stops for a month I put the key in the sliding door one morning and it snapped right off, I'll never forget that all you can do is laugh
Had that happen to me in one of the old Dodge Sprinters. Put the key in the bulkhead door, didn't even get to turn it and it snapped. Best part? I had a truck full of narcotics for a pharmacy nearby and I was making a delivery to a methadone clinic. I locked myself in the Sprinter and waited for a new key at which point, wondering if and when I was going to get robbed. lol

jagoff

You should try one of our ford vans. After you start it, u don't even need the key anymore it comes right out of the ignition. Remembered that happening to me one day as I'm driving down the road and hearing fall to the floor
The sprinters we have do the same thing