New FEDEX Express

MAKAVELI

On the other hand, you have countless couriers who never make goal, are getting worse, and who pick and choose which stops they will take... that get away with it because management is scared to bust their :censored2:. So that makes up for the rest.
Yep, piss poor management.;)

newfedexguy

well I think I will just hang out with the ppl that are not crying everyday. There are some real characters at my station that really make the sort go by fast. I'm 30, and wouldn't want to be a pig except for the cool toys, power trips, and doughnuts.

dezguy

well I think I will just hang out with the ppl that are not crying everyday. There are some real characters at my station that really make the sort go by fast. I'm 30, and wouldn't want to be a pig except for the cool toys, power trips, and doughnuts.
057.png

That depends on what area you live in. Out on the west coast, straight out of the academy you can make over $100k with overtime.
Am on the west coast and that is a lie you sound like a reject that tried doing police work. My friend is a cop fresh of the academy I grew up q him he makes48 k little overtime I seen his check I make more money than him we laugh about it all the time...their is no need to make up false numbers this is a dept in a big city don't want to say where ..

MAKAVELI

Am on the west coast and that is a lie you sound like a reject that tried doing police work. My friend is a cop fresh of the academy I grew up q him he makes48 k little overtime I seen his check I make more money than him we laugh about it all the time...their is no need to make up false numbers this is a dept in a big city don't want to say where ..
Here you go d- bag.
http://www.jobaps.com/SF/sup/bulpreview.asp?R1=CCT&R2=Q002&R3=060667
Entry Level (Q-2) Police Officer

Recruitment #CCT-Q002-060667

DepartmentPublic SafetyAnalystJennifer LoDate Opened11/7/2013 8:00:00 PMFiling DeadlineContinuousSalary$80,574.00 - $112,164.00/yearJob TypeContinuous CBTEmployment TypeFull-Time

Go Back Click HERE to apply Click HERE to view benefits