New FT sup. 30 day qualifying.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
When is Carol going driving?

She has already worked as a jumper....

1628259044388.png

Unknown1234

Yes. Happened to someone I knew he became full time sup for safety and had to pass the 30 days of driving even though it’s a twi/night position so no drivers or driving involved.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Any ORS that wishes they could be an hourly again is totally worthless as management

They absolutely should be allowed to go back if they want, I would never want one working with me

Overpaid Union Thug

Any ORS that wishes they could be an hourly again is totally worthless as management

They absolutely should be allowed to go back if they want, I would never want one working with me
“Worthless”, yet their bloated, chain smoking, drinking like a fish, high blood pressure induced pink faced overlords refuse to let go of them. HA!

You are probably the reason they want to be hourly. You do not know how to do the job.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've never met any DM that fit that description and I guarantee I've met at least 100x more than you have
Actually the center manager is usually who promptly throws the proverbial road spikes in front of an OCS as they are about to escape in my center. And trust me….EVERY center manager I’ve ever had or seen fits the description or worse.

The DMs that have graced us with their presence were about the same from decades of management mental abuse, and alcohol abuse, stress, etc. But seemed partially rejuvenated from their ability to treat their underlings that aren’t meeting their numbers with the same cowardly abuse that they endured. And by the rest polishing our center’s floors with their knees as they shamefully treated them as false gods. Such as most salaried employees outside of Atlanta do whenever one of them appears.

OCS’s that were former drivers and want to go back are typically worth more than 10 DMs or center managers. And definitely worth more than a couple of clown cars full of IE personnel.

Last edited:

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Back in the day that was most of them
Okay 20+ years ago is not relevant whatsoever anymore

You are probably the reason they want to be hourly. You do not know how to do the job.
I have done more ops jobs than 90% of ORS but okay

Actually the center manager is usually who promptly throws the proverbial road spikes in front of an OCS as they are about to escape in my center. And trust me….EVERY center manager I’ve ever had or seen fits the description or worse.

The DMs that have graced us with their presence were about the same from decades of management mental abuse, and alcohol abuse, stress, etc. But seemed partially rejuvenated from their ability to treat their underlings that aren’t meeting their numbers with the same cowardly abuse that they endured. And by the rest polishing our center’s floors with their knees as they shamefully treated them as false gods. Such as most salaried employees outside of Atlanta do whenever one of them appears.

OCS’s that were former drivers and want to go back are typically worth more than 10 DMs or center managers. And definitely worth more than a couple of clown cars full of IE personnel.
"Blah blah blah I've never known anything outside my division so let me tell you how the whole company is"

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
We also had this rule in the '80s and '90s. When we would check the cheat sheet they always ran exactly scratch.